Chapt. 16: The Thief, The Swordsman, and The Treasure Hunt

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own. I'm sorry for the late chapters, but I'm watching the episodes and writing down the lines for all the characters, so I write the story with accuracy and since its finals coming up in May at my college, I just have a lot of things I need to do, but once I am on summer break, I will be updating my stories a whole lot more often so bear with me.***

               Chapt.: 16 The Thief, The Swordsman, and The Treasure Hunt

              "Ahh, it's a beautiful day," I stretched sitting up reaching for an apple, while Shadow was swimming next to our boat (in a dolphin form this time), "The sun shining...WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE APPLES, LUFFY!!!"

"Van'k tow gut blur wuahnb icht" (translation: don't know what you're talking about), Luffy muffled with his face full of apples as he sat on the fishing boat's front, "Vej Klbei, gen far he koing to jet to plare mouro qi?" (translation: when are we going to get to where Zoro is?)

"Oh yeah?," I challenged rising my eyebrows at Luffy, picking up a branch floating in the water and chucking it at him with tick marks on my forehead, "THEN WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR MOUTH, YOU JERK!!!"

"Umm...," Colby faltered with a helpless look, not understanding what Luffy said because of the food in his mouth.

"He asked you when are we going to get to where Zoro is," I sighed, after hitting Luffy on the head, "What, I know how to speak "gibberish food Luffy"."

"Umm...alright then," Colby muttered before answering Luffy, "As long as we stay on the path we're going right now, we should reach the marine base in no time."

"Wow," Luffy swallowed the apples (every single piece...even the apple cores...), "You're really great out here Colby."

"YOU MORON, HE'S JUST USING THE SKILLS THSY EVERYONE WHO SAILS THE SEAS SHOULD KNOW HOW TO USE!!!," I face palmed as I whacked Luffy upside the head, "AND DON'T EAT THE APPLE CORES UNLESS YOU WANT TO CHOKE, YOU IDIOT!!!"

"You guys do realize the place where we're going to has tons of marines right?" Colby inquired with concern, as I helped him tie the ropes to the dock, "Besides that, it isn't exactly the safest place for you guys to be..."

"Anywhere isn't safe if you're with Luffy," I deadpanned getting out of the boat, getting Shadow in her snow leopard form onto my shoulder while Colby's back was turned, "LUFFY IF YOU'RE GOING TO A RESTAURANT MAKE SURE TO BRING ME BACK A CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH A PEPSI OR COLA WITH CHEESE CURDS OR FRENCH FRIES AND DON'T EAT AND DRINK IT THIS TIME!!"

"FINE," Luffy hollered while running towards the nearest restaurant, not before muttering under his breath, "Stingy."

"I HEARD THAT YOU TURD," I shouted, watching Luffy barging into the restaurant with a smile on my face, turning towards Colby, "Keep an eye on him for me will ya. "

"Yeah sure," Colby nodded, walking towards the restaurant, "Where are you going?"

"I HAVE SOMETHING I NEED TO DO!," I waved over my shoulder, running towards the marine base, "TELL LUFFY I'LL MEET YOU TWO AT THE MARINE BASE. AND IF YOU LET LUFFY TOUCH EVEN ONE TINY CRUMB OF MY FOOD, I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE." (I would only put itching powder in his clothes, or hot sauce in his food or something, considering he's a good marine...I think, I haven't gotten farther than Sanji leaving from Zou and Luffy was planning to go after him).