Chapter Rewrite

Where did Flame-Brain run off to now? I thought, stomping through the streets of a town, trying to locate the Birdbrain, and a sweatdrop appearing on my head, Knowing him, he's probably stuffing his fat-face.

Since we had to stop at an island to restock, everybody got the whole day off. Ace had immediately took off towards the nearest food joint with Shadow tailing after him. I was wearing a forest-green romper with my steel-toed-black-leather-combat-boots.

Shadow and Ace have been spending a lot of time together. They're more than likely planning something. I thought-deadpanned, browsing through the shelves of books inside the book store, sensing someone studying me, peering over my shoulder towards a table in the corner, my lips twitching to grin when I saw the black and yellow sweatshirt, and turning back to the books, I didn't expect to bump into him until Sabaody Archipelago. Looks like he chose this course to sail on.

"LET ME GO!" a young girl's voice yelled, causing a commotion outside the shop, and silent tears falling down her face when nobody stopped to help her, "SOMEBODY HELP!"

Isn't he that Celestial Dragon that shot Hachi? I thought-guessed, glancing out the window at the commotion, narrowing my eyes when I saw the disgusting-snot-nose-Bowl-douche gripping a 14-year-old girl's wrist, sliding the book back onto the place, walking out of the store, stalking over to him, snatching his wrist into an iron-clad-vice-grip, bending my head downwards so it casts shadows across my face, glaring darkly at him, and a pissed-aura seeping out of me, "Oi, Fish-Bowl, I strongly suggest letting the girl go."

"EEW! IT TOUCHED ME!" the Celestial Dragon wailed, attempting to get out of my grip, and glaring at his body-guard, "DON'T JUST STAND THERE, YOU SIMPLETON! SHOOT THIS PIECE OF TRASH!"

"OBNOXOIOUS PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU ARE THE WHOLE REASON WHY THE WORLD IS GOING TO CRAP!" I seethed, a powerful energy came off of me, glaring darkly, snapping his wrist backwards, grinning psychotically after hearing a satisfying crack, effectively getting the Disgusting-Snob to release the girl, and darting my eyes over to the girl, "Run."

"Uh-huh." the girl smiled in relief, bowing to me, wiping the tears from her eyes, and rushing away, "Thank you."

"As if I'd let my Bride-to-be run away." the guy declared, holding his wrist, smirking creepily, and barking at his body-guard, "AFTER HER!"

"I DON'T THINK S...GAHHH!!!" I began, rushing after the body-guard, falling onto my knees, holding my shoulder, moving my head towards the Celestial Dragon, and glaring harshly at him, "YOU BASTARD!"

"Damn, I missed." the Celestial Dragon tsked, holding out a smoking gun, scowling slightly, smirking darkly, pointing the gun at my head, clicking a bullet into place, and pulling the trigger, "This time I won't miss. DIE FILTHLY RAT!"

Tch, I'm so going to regret this. the guy from the book-shop thought, watching me through the window with wide-eyes, sprinting out of the book-store, holding his hand in front of him, and chanting, "ROOM: SHAMBLES!"

"Huh?" the Celestial Dragon uttered, his laughter dying down when he saw I suddenly vanished, and scratching his idiotic head in confusion, "Where the hell did that Worm go?"

"Sir, your Bride-To-Be has escaped." the body-guard announced, standing facing him, and looking at the Celestial Dragon in question, "Should we go after her?"

"Leave her. She wasn't that sexy anyways." the Celestial Dragon denied, climbing into his slave's back, sticking his pinky up his nose, and sniffing pathetically as he held his wrist, "I need to get my wrist set."