Chapt. 43

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

                     Chapt. 43: Setting Foot in Loguetown

               "Hey Usopp," I grinned, walking up to him on the deck of the ship, seeing Loguetown up ahead, "Do you mind if Shadow and I tag along with you?"

"Sure I don't mind, but..." Usopp began, only to have Nami pulling my arm before I could reply to him.

"Oh no," Nami smirked, pulling me into her side tightly, "You're coming with me so we can buy you new clothes."

"What's wrong with the ones that I have?" I countered, reaching out my hand towards Shadow (she had jumped off my shoulders onto Usopp's when Nami came over to me), "Shadow, save me."

"No way," Shadow smirked, shaking her head, "You're on your own sister."

"TRAITOR!" I accused, pointing my finger at her, turning towards Nami, "What's wrong with the clothes that I picked out?"

"They're cute," Nami smirked down at me, "But you don't own anything girly do you?"

"OH HELL NO!" I shrieked in panic, failing at trying to get out of her grasp, "YOU ARE NOT GETTING ME INTO A SKIRT OR A DRESS!!"

"I think you would look adorable in those things though," Nami smirked, calling to Sanji, "Wouldn't Ivy look even more beautiful if she wore more skirts and dresses Sanji?"

"She would be more radiant than the sun." Sanji agreed, twirling around us doing his noodle-dance.

"Can it Curly-Brows," I glared, kicking him in the nose, before turning towards Nami with pleading, "Besides, I don't fight if I'm in a dress or a skirt that would just be idiotic."

"Just accept it," Nami smirked down at me, "You're getting dresses and skirts."

"Well, while you torture Ivy," Zoro sweatdropped, walking towards the railing of the Going Mary, "I'm going to find me some new swords, I can't use 3-sword style with only one sword."

"Didn't you say that you were broke earlier?" Nami smirked, a glint in her eye, "Does this mean you're going to steal them?"

"That's...." Zoro gritted his teeth, opening his mouth only to think better and shut his mouth, "Can I..."

"Hmm?" Nami smirked deeper, leaning her ear closer to Zoro, still holding onto me, "Sure I'll lend you the money Zoro, but you have to pay me back with 300% percent interest."

"WHAT?!" Zoro widened his eyes, before sighing in defeat, "Fine, I really have no other way to get the swords, but damn I'm gonna regret this." (I don't know how to do the math for that since I suck at math, but I do know one thing: Never borrow money or anything for that matter from Nami)

"While the Moss-Head looks for new swords," Sanji grinned, lightly a cigarette, "I better stock up on supplies, considering we won't know when we'll get to another island and we have a bottomless pit for a captain."

"Shadow and I are going to look for ingredients that I can use to make new ammo," Usopp grinned, standing beside Shadow (who changed into her emo girl form), "I want to get working on that new ammo that Ivy suggested."