Chapt. 7: The Extra Brat, The Picnic, and The Disclosure

**Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made-up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own. I'm editing the chapters. Here is the edited version of chapter 7. I feel like it's better than the original. Let me know what you think.**

Chapter 7: The Extra Brat, The Picnic, and The Disclosure

"WHY IS THERE AN EXTRA BRAT?!" Dadan's voice boomed, blinking-rapidly upon spotting Sabo, noticing I wasn't there, and baring her teeth, "AND WHERE THE HELL IS IVY?!!"

"Who?...What?...Huh?.." Luffy muttered, sitting-up, blinking, a snot-bubble coming out of his nose, and falling back onto his cot.

"Too...early...shut...up..." Ace grumbled, sitting-up, blinking, a snot-bubble coming out of his nose, and falling backwards onto his cot.

"I'M GONNA WRING YOUR ROTTEN NECKS YOU DAMN TWERPS!!" Dadan threatened, baring her teeth, a tick-mark flashing on her head, and pointing a shaky-finger at Sabo, "SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THE HELL IS THE EXTRA SNOT-BAG?!!"

"Ivy got hurt yesterday, Boss. She's resting in their bedroom." Magra explained, standing beside Dadan, and scratching the back of his head, "This is Ace, Luffy, and Ivy's friend."

"Name's Sabo." Sabo greeted, standing-up, smiling-widely, and farting, "You must be Dadan. It's nice to meet you."

"DON'T GO INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND FART YOU DAMN PUNK!!" Dadan scolded, baring her teeth, and the vein in her temple bulged, "YOU'RE JUST AS WORTHESS AS THOSE OTHER 3 MOOCHING OFF ME!!"

"Well, I heard you're a worthless old-hag yourself." Sabo smirked, grinning-impishly, and farting again.

"FART ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!" Dadan threatened, baring her teeth, the vein in her temple growing bigger, and realizing what she said, "Actually, you're out of here anyway."

"I also heard you're a tough old-hag who wouldn't leave a kid out in the forest to die." Sabo complimented, smiling-innocently up at Dadan, and scratching the back of his neck.

Cheeky bastard Dadan thought, staring at Sabo, beads of sweat fell down her face, and sighing in defeat, "Enough with the Old-Hag, stupid-brat. You'll have to earn your keep just like those other 3."

"You got it. Thank you." Sabo thanked, bowing, folding his bedding into a neat-pile, entering the kitchen, and watching me put things into a wicker-basket, "Need any help, Ivy?"

"I'm already finished packing." I smiled, putting the last sandwich into the basket, shutting the lid, lifting the basket onto my arm, and standing beside him, "I figured it's a nice day to have a picnic."

"Good thinking." Sabo praised, nodding his head in agreement, and grinning at me as we heard Ace.

"SABO! IVY! YOU COMING?" Ace hollered, bolting out the door with Luffy and Shadow on his trail, and grinning-brightly.

"COMING!" Sabo and I answered, grinning at each other, and rushing out the door.

"GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN BRATS!!" Dadan hollered, poking her head out of the hut, and baring her teeth at us.

I almost forgot. Sabo thought, remembering to tell Dadan something important, screeching to a halt, and turning his head towards Dadan, "WE PISSED-OFF BLUEJAM LAST-NIGHT!"

"D-D-Did he just say...Bluejam?" Dogra stuttered, standing beside Dadan, and his face going pale.

"THAT'S WHY I HAD TO MOVE IN WITH YOU GUYS!!" Sabo explained, continuing to run, laughing, and throwing-up his hand into a wave, "LATER!"