Chapt. 95

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

           Chapt. 95: The 4th Battle: Zoro VS. Mr. 1, The Man Who Can Cut Steel, The Moss-Head Uses Haki?

     "You used to be one of the infamous bounty hunters in the West Blue," Zoro guessed, smirking, unsheathing his swords, and getting ready to attack Mr. 1, "You went from the top of the heap to being a scrap-eating dog for Crocodile."

"Shut up." Mr. 1 scowled, using his Devil Fruit powers to turn his arms into blades, and getting ready to attack Zoro.

"Let's see whose swords are better." Zoro smirked, charging at Mr. 1, and having Mr. 1 block his swords, "3 SWORD STYLE: FULL NEEDLE!"

"SPIDER DEFENSE!," Mr. 1 chanted, blocking Zoro's attack, and putting his hands together into fists.

"Your body is as hard as steel," Zoro concluded, turning around to face Mr. 1, and smirking, "Unless I can cut steel, I won't be able to hurt you."

"Smashing and cutting attacks won't work on me." Mr. 1 explained, turning to face Zoro, and getting ready to attack Zoro again.

"I can't cut steel yet," Zoro smirked, putting his bandanna around his head, and getting ready to attack Mr. 1, "I guess there's only one thing left for me to do."

"And what's that?" Mr. 1 inquired, frowning at Zoro, and using his Devil Fruit to turn his arms into blades.

"I've been waiting for a chance to up my game and when I beat you, I'll be a swordsman that can cut through anything." Zoro bragged, getting ready to attack Mr. 1.

"You defeat me?" Mr. 1scoffed, smirking smugly at Zoro, and pounding his fists together, "I hate to break it to you, but ever since I ate the Dice-Dice Devil Fruit, there hasn't been any swordsman that can cut me."

"I don't know how many swordsmen you faced and I don't really care, but you never faced me before." Zoro smirked darkly, getting ready to attack Mr. 1, and charging at Mr. 1.

"The only thing sharp about you is your tongue." Mr. 1 glared, charging at Zoro, only to have Zoro block it.

"I warned you, Baldy." Zoro smirked darkly, blocking Mr. 1's Devil Fruit blades with his own sword, "ONI-GIRI!!"

"It's true that I never fought against you, but you never fought against me," Mr. 1 glared, charging at Zoro, using his Devil Fruit powers to turn his leg into a blade, and striking Zoro, only to have Zoro dodge it just in time, "So who's eating their words now?"

His whole body can turn into blades, but his blades don't have a grip, Zoro thought, dodging Mr. 1's attack, and tilting his back backwards.

"SPARKLING DAISY!," Mr. 1 chanted, holding his hands out in front of him, using his Devil Fruit power to turn his fingers into blades, moving his fingers so it cuts Zoro, only for Zoro to dodge, and the building behind Zoro broke into pieces, "What happened to that threat of you being able to cut steel once you beat me?"

"That wasn't a threat, it was a promise," Zoro smirked darkly, blocking Mr. 1's attack with his swords, "And I always keep my promises."

"This is one promise that you won't be able to keep," Mr. 1 stated, using his Devil Fruit powers to turn his arms into spinning blades, charging at Zoro, only to have Zoro use his swords to block the blades from hitting him, "SPIRAL HUMMING!"

Sparks? Just how fast is his blades moving? Zoro thought, seeing sparks come from both of their blades, getting cut by Mr. 1's blades, sent crashing into a pillar, the pillar broke into pieces, and the pieces falling on Zoro, What...its like I can sense the energy of everything around me...

"Damn, that guy was a pain...huh," Mr. 1 frowned, thinking Zoro was dead, starting to walk away, only to freeze when he felt Zoro was still alive, and widening his eyes in shock upon seeing Zoro standing up, That's impossible! How the hell is this guy still standing with all the blood he lost and those stones falling on top of him? Did he somehow dodge all the stones?

"I had bad luck with stones today," Zoro chuckled lightly, frowning as he glanced at the stones, sensing his sword underneath a pile of rubble nearby, breaking the stones, bending down, picking up his sword, and turning back to Mr. 1 with a glare, Somehow I felt the spot where the rubble wouldn't fall...I don't know how

"You couldn't defend with 3 swords, what makes you think you'll be able to defend with 1 sword?" Mr. 1 glared, getting ready to attack Zoro.

"I'm not going to defend," Zoro declared, holding out his sword, and charging at Mr. 1, "1 SWORD STYLE: LION'S STRIKE!"

"ATOMIC SPLIT!," Mr. 1 chanted, charging at Zoro, falling to the ground, and he got cut by Zoro, "GAHH!!"

"Thanks to you, I reached the next level." Zoro huffed, catching his breath, sheathing his swords, and putting his bandanna back onto his arm.

He...learned how...to cut...steel...just like he said, Mr. 1 thought-chuckled, falling to the ground, and glancing over at Zoro, "What's...next...diamonds?"

"That would be pointless." Zoro answered, falling onto his knees, and catching his breath.

"Good...luck..." Mr. 1 laughed softly, and falling unconscious.

Dammit, I lost too much blood...I guess I should be thankful that these cuts aren't that deep, Zoro thought, falling to the ground, and blacking out, Those idiots...better not...be dead...

TO BE CONTINUED...

(AN: Hi guys, I know this is a little late, but Merry Christmas. This chapter is my Christmas present to all of you and the next chapter is also going to be my Christmas present to all of you guys.)