Chapt: 86

***Author's Note: Sorry guys for the late update, I've been watching the episodes and writing the lines down to help me write this story (I'm currently on where they use Rocket Man to go after Robin in Water 7). I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

                      Chapt. 86: Are They Gators or Bananas, Mr. Prince, and the Captain's Decision

               "When did you..." Crocodile stuttered, glancing up at me with wide eyes.

"Haha, she sure got us," Robin chuckled softly, "She took the key from your pocket when she broke out of the cell."

"USOPP CATCH!" I smirked, throwing the key at Usopp, only Usopp didn't catch them, and everyone in the room (except for Robin) watched with eyes out of their sockets as the key dropped into the Banana Gator's tank, it was silent for a while, and I bared my teeth at him, "HOW DID YOU MISS CATCHING THE KEY, YOU DUMBASS! THAT WAS A PERFECT THROW!!"

"IVY BEHIND YOU!" Vivi shouted, and getting wide eyes upon seeing Crocodile using his sand devil fruit to grab me from behind.

"TAKE THIS, YOU ZOMBIE CROC!" I smirked, reaching into my bag, pulling out the vile of water, throwing it at him, only to have Robin use her devil fruit power to put my hands behind my back and bring me back into the cage, "Crap."

"HAHAHA!," Crocodile laughed darkly, standing up and starting to walk away, "It doesn't matter now whether you have the real key or not because either way this room will fill up with water and you all will become my Banana Gators snack. One more thing, Straw Hat Luffy have you ever wondered how a sandstorm could hit a place perfectly each time?"

"YOU'RE LUCKY I DON...," Nami fumed, baring her teeth at Usopp, faltering in choking Ussop to death, turning her head at Crocodile, letting her hands go from Usopp's neck, and widening her eyes, "You don't mean..."

"You sent all those sandstorms over Alabasta and took all the water away.," Luffy concluded, glaring at Crocodile from the cage, and his face covered by shadows.

"That was a dumb move, Miss Red," Robin intoned, pushing me into the cage (gently), and whisper as she walks back to Crocodile, "I have a plan so just sit there and be quiet."

"Um guys, what are those things coming up out of the tank?" Shadow inquired nervously, pointing a finger at a huge banana gator coming out of its tank.

"Banana gator?," Vivi echoed, getting the rope off of her hands, standing up, and widening her eyes, "This is bad."

"Why? All I see are a bunch of weird bananas with alligators growing out of them," Luffy puzzled, tilting his head sideways, and scrunching his eyebrows in confusion, "How would bananas be a bad thing?"

"You idiot, look closer," Usopp commanded, standing beside Luffy, and pointing at a gator, "They got bananas growing out of them, they're weird gators not weird bananas."

"It's time to choose Ms. Wednesday," Crocodile smirked, turning to look at Vivi, "You can save one million innocent civilians or a mere four pirates who have no future, the odds for both are quite low. I do hope you like to gamble Princess because like they do upstairs, you're going to have to roll the dice."