Chapter Rewrite

"WHERE IS THAT FLAME-IDIOT?!" Marco's voice boomed, barging into my room, freezing when he saw us sleeping together, waking us up, and baring his teeth, "RULE #5!"

"Huh?" Ace yawned, opening his eyes, lifting his head up, closing his eyes, and resting his head back down, "He's still on that?"

"YOU, OUT!" Marco ordered, yanking the covers onto the floor, yanking Ace by the ear, tugging him out of the room, calling over his shoulder, and heading out the door, "AND YOU! GET CHANGED AND MEET ME IN MY OFFICE!"

Something tells me I'm not going to be enjoying this conversation. I thought, getting out of bed, changing into a neon-green tank-top and black shorts, slipping on my mint-green-leather-steel-toed-combat-boots, scuffling towards Marco's office, a look of fake-dread morphed onto my face, entering the room, and furrowing my eyebrows together in confusion when I saw Greta standing beside Marco, Might as well get this over with...

"She's all yours, Greta." Marco smirked, getting out of his chair, speaking softly as he walked past me, leaving the room, and shutting the door behind him, "This is your punishment."

"Marco asked me to give you the Talk." Greta smirked, sitting on a chair, and motioning for me to sit, "He also mentioned he caught you and Ace sleeping together this morning."

"W-W-WE WEREN'T DOING THAT!!! WE FELL ASLEEP THAT'S IT!" I stammered, blushing fiercely, springing up out of the chair, rushing towards the door, a blue-tint appeared across my nose as a scalpel was lodged into the door next to my face, and gulping loudly, I'M OUTTA H...WAAA!!!

"Sit down." Greta ordered, flinging a scalpel at me, smirking, and continuing after I sat down, "Did your parents ever give you the Talk?"

"No." I confessed, sitting down, staring at my lap, and speaking quietly, "I've never had a...boyfriend before...so there wasn't a need for them to...do that."

"Now there is." Greta chirped, clapping her hands once, smirking, and an impish-glint flashed into her eyes, "Let's start..."

(****************************************************************************)

"Why...are you wearing a blanket?" Thatch snorted quietly, seeing me walking into the dining-hall with my blue-blanket covering me, setting a plate of food in front of me, and raising an eyebrow, "Are you trying to be a butterfly or something?"

"I'm traumatized..." I fake-sniffed, sitting down beside Ace, shoveling food into my mouth, a fake-terror expression morphed onto my face, baring my teeth at Ace, glaring daggers at him, and pointing an accusing finger at him, "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"I didn't even do anything." Ace defended, frowning slightly, and swallowing down his food.

"YES YOU DID!" I scolded, baring my teeth, a large tick-mark appeared on my head, and jab-punching him on the head, "IF YOU WOULD'VE SLEPT IN YOUR OWN ROOM INSTEAD OF WITH ME THEN I WOULDN'T HAD TO FACE THE FLYING-PINEAPPLE'S WRATH, YOU ASS!"

"You and Ace...slept together last night?" Izo repeated, smirking, sitting down beside me, and throwing a glance at Thatch.

"GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! WE FELL ASLEEP THAT'S IT!" I corrected, baring my teeth, blushing furiously, looking down at my plate, and speaking softly, "I've never d-d-dated anyone before."

"Wait..." Ace blurted, widening his eyes briefly, swallowing down food, and grinning-delightfully, "I'm your 1st-boyfriend?"

"DON'T LOOK SO HAPPY BY THAT FACT, YOU DOLT!" I chided, baring my teeth, punching him on the head, and the tick-mark growing bigger, "I'M STILL PISSED AT YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU, MARCO ASKED GRETA TO GIVE ME THE TALK!!"