Chapt. 32

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

               Chapt. 32: The Unwanted Visitor, The Deal, and The World's Greatest Swordsman

  "I'm soo bored," Ussop whined hanging onto the ship's railing, "We've been waiting for 4 days now."

"We should enjoy the peace while it lasts, Ussop," I advised taping new pictures that I took into our logbook (I had taken pictures of everyone at the Baratie while we waited for Luffy), standing next to our printer transponder snail, "Besides, you should use this time to write to Kaya."

"Oh yeah," Ussop grinned shooting up out of his chair, zooming into the spare room up on the second floor where we kept our ink (except for mine), pens, and paper in a desk (the room will later turn into Chopper's doctor office, but for now we're using it as our offices), "I hope she's doing alright."

"Hey Ivy," Nami called coming out of the girls' bedroom carrying a small, lime-green picture frame in her hands, "Is this Luffy, Shadow, and you when you guys were younger?"

"Huh," I affirmed walking up to Nami and holding the picture in my hands as she handed it to me, chuckling with a smile upon seeing the picture, "Yup, that's us."

The picture was of Ace, Sabo, Luffy, Shadow, and me. Dadan had tried to get us to behave while she took the picture, but it was futile. Ace had Luffy in a chokehold, while I was whacking them on the head and Sabo was the only one looking at the camera (although, he had a big sweatdrop on his head) with Shadow on his shoulders also with a sweatdrop. Dadan hadn't given up hope in getting a good picture of all of us though, when she did get a decent picture (in that picture, had a turned his body away from the camera slightly, like he loathed being there, with Luffy in the middle of Sabo and Ace, and I was in the front sitting down with Shadow on my lap), she was going to throw this one away, but I wanted to keep it.

"Who are the other two boys with you?" Zoro wondered peering over my shoulders, with Johnny and Yosaku glancing at the picture as well, before widening their eyes in shock and giving each other a glance.

"That looks like..." Johnny gulped giving Yosaku a glance before looking back at the picture, "A younger "Fire Fist" Ace..."

"And that top hat...I know I've seen that before..." Yosaku mumbled with his hands on his chin, before snapping his head back up with wide eyes, "That looks like the second in command of the Revolutionary Army, Sabo."

"So he did survive after all," I grinned, walking into the girls' bedroom, carrying the picture with me, "That's a relief."

"She acts as if those two world famous badasses are harmless little kittens," Yosaku observed as they all watched Ivy shut the door behind her, in disbelief, "Doesn't she realize those two guys are on the top of the world's most wanted men alive?"

"I don't think she cares about that." Zoro pointed out with a smirk.

"How do those two know such famous people?" Nami mused, "I mean, I believe Ivy, but you wouldn't believe that Luffy knew so many important people."

***********************

PEDI PEDI CLICK

"Ivy, great timing, I was going to call you to apologize..." Ace broke off upon sensing an evil aura coming through the transponder snail, "Umm, why do I sense a chilling aura coming from you?"