Chapter Rewrite

"Morning." Thatch greeted, glimpsing me trudging into the dining hall, setting a plate down in front of me, sliding the newspaper towards me, and a playful-glint flashed into his eyes, "Take a look at the newspaper."

"I just got up, Thatch. I can't function without my Pepsi." I yawned, sitting down, resting my head on the table, lifting my head up off the table, taking a sip from the Pepsi that Thatch just set down in front of me, forking some breakfast into my mouth, and skimming the newspaper, Typical.

A Heroic Act

Saint Charlos bravely saved a village girl from a group of pirates that had stopped at the island to restock their supplies.

"Saved? My ass." I scoffed, not bothering to even read the whole article, tossing it onto the table, shoveling food into my mouth, and scowling, "More like the Marines didn't want people to know what a gigantic creep that asshole is and how he got his ass handed to him by a short girl."

"Who got his ass-handed him to by a short girl?" Ace questioned, walking into the dining-hall, sitting down beside me, glancing down at the plate of breakfast that Thatch just set down in front of him, pouting slightly at the small portion, pointing a finger at it, and glancing over at Thatch, "Why is our portions small today?"

"Ivy kicked a Celestial Dragon's ass a couple of days ago." Thatch replied, pushing the newspaper towards Ace, grinning-proudly, and sitting down across from us, "We're going to stop at an island this afternoon since the other one didn't have everything that we need."

"Broke his bones?" Ace asked, glancing over at me, raising an eyebrow, and swallowing down his food.

"Broke his wrist." I smirked, resting my elbow on the table, pursing my lips together, forking some food into my mouth, and grumbling under my breath, "Should've done more."

"That's my girl." Ace cooed-teasingly, lifting me up onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing me behind my ear, smirking, rubbing his head when Marco Gibbs-Smacked him, and glaring-harmlessly at Marco, "What was that for?"

"DON'T ENCOURAGE HER!" Marco chided, Gibbs-Smacking Ace upside his head, frowning slightly, baring his teeth at him, and a tick-mark appeared on his head, "NO PDA!"

"Stop." I laughed-softly, playfully-smacking Ace on his chest, getting off his lap, blushing, and walking over to Whitebeard, "Would it be alright if I started my own garden, Pops?"

"A garden huh?" Whitebeard mused, lifting his cup up to his mouth, taking a sip of sake, glancing down at me, and grinning, "I don't see why not."

"Sweet." I cheered, grinning-widely up at him, nodding my head in thanks at him, and racing back to the dining-hall, "Thanks Pops."

(****************************************************************************)

"Was it really wise to let those two Idiots run off on their own?" I intoned, walking beside Marco, carrying some plants, exiting the flower-shop, heading back to the ship, glancing up at him, and a sweatdrop appeared on my head, "Thanks for the help you two."

"No problem, Little Sis." Marco teased, lifting the corner of his mouth up into a half-smirk, glancing down at me, walking beside Shadow, carrying some of my stuff, and a sweatdrop appeared on his head, "We didn't have much of a choice. Everybody drew sticks for pairs."