Robin's Arc Chapt. 4

(***Author's Note: Sorry for being late on updating chapters, but my computer deleted everything that I wrote and my Flash Drive won't work. Needless to say, every story, pictures, and ideas that I saved on my Flash Drive is completely gone. I also decided to start writing Robin's Arc and skip the Sky Island Arc for now. I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***)

Chapt.

"I made Potato Payee for the three beautifully radiant ladies," Sanji chirped, walking out onto the deck, carrying a large tray of food, spinning around to Nami, Robin, Shadow and I, setting the mouth-watering food in front of us, his eyes in his heart-mode, and setting a glass of Pepsi in front of as well as setting drinks in front of all of us, "And I didn't forget your Pepsi, my sweet Ivy-Chawn."

"Why thank you Sanji," I smiled sweetly, getting up, flicking him on the forehead as I walked to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of ketchup out of the fridge, coming back, sitting down on my chair, pouring ketchup on my potato, and baring my teeth at Sanji, "QUIT CALLING ME THAT!"

I'm starting to think that Perv actually likes that, Zoro thought-sweat dropping, sitting against the ship's mast, closing his eyes to take a nap, opening an eye to look at Sanji, and smirking, "People are trying to get sleep since we had to stay up all night unthawing our dumbass captain. I'd appreciate it if you could take your creepiness somewhere else, Pervert."

"My sincere apologies, Cactus-Head," Sanji sarcastically mocked, shoving two cigarettes up his nose (for what reason...I have no clue), making his voice sound high-pitch, snorting them out when he heard Zoro, and getting a large tick mark on his head, "I am truly sorry that my gentlemanly-manners were disrupting your precious nap-time."

"WHAT'CHA SAY, YOU CIGARETTE-SNORTING DARTBOARD!" Zoro hissed, baring his teeth at Sanji, getting into Sanji's face, and a large tick mark on his head.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!!" Sanji glared, getting into Zoro's face, baring his teeth, and a large tick mark appearing on his head.

"Allow me to repeat it for you, Dartboard-Brows," Zoro smirked, getting into Sanji's face, and sending sparks at him with his eyes, "I called you Dartboard-Brows, Dartboard-Brows."

"Oh sure, sticking cigarettes up your nose is extremely gentlemen-like," Shadow deadpanned, sitting on a chair beside me, (she changed into her Emo-Girl Form), eating her food, watching the two of them fight with a large sweatdrop appearing on her head, and sighing in exasperation, "And they're fighting...again."

"Is it really that surprising?," Robin chuckled softly, taking a bite of her food, and glancing at all of us with fondness in her eyes, "Ever since I joined you guys, there hasn't been a time where those two weren't fighting."

"Luffy frozen imitation." Luffy grinned, coming out of the kitchen, standing on the deck in front of Usopp and Chopper (who were suspiciously sitting on the deck in anticipation), holding a bag, pouring flour over himself, hitting the wall, and rolling on the deck in laughter with Usopp and Chopper.

"DON'T USE OUR FOOD FOR YOUR OWN ENTERAINMENT, MORON!! TAKE THIS MOP AND CLEAN THIS MESS UP!," I fumed, baring my teeth at him, a large tick mark on my head, grabbing the mop from the kitchen, punching him on the head with the mop, shoving the mop into his hands, Gibb Smacking the other two Morons, and pointing my finger towards the kitchen, "THAT GOES FOR THE BOTH OF YOU IDIOTS AS WELL!"