Chapt. 46

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

          Chapt. 46: The Way to Whiskey Peak, The Truth About Ms. Wednesday, and The Mysterious Bird

  "Well, well, well," Luffy cackled, holding up his snowman (it was snowing, so Luffy, Usopp, and I decided to go outside to mess around in the snow, while Zoro was sleeping against the ship's wall out on the deck), "Look who stopped by, its Mr. Snowbarrel."

"You call that art? Behold a real work of art, the Snow Queen," Usopp boasted, putting his nose up high in the air, standing next to a snow sculpture of Kaya, turning towards me with a sweatdrop on his forehead, "Really, Ivy? Snowballs are the only thing you can make?"

"Hmph," I narrowed my eyes at him, making snowballs with my mitten-covered hands, chucking one at him and hitting his face, "HAHAHAHA!"

"That's nice, but can your lady do this..." Luffy grinned, smacking a twig on his Snowbarrel, sending it shooting at the Snow Queen and her head came off.

"EEEE," Usopp wiped the snowball from his face, seeing his Snow Queen's head was off and he got bugging eyes, marching over to Luffy's Snowbarrel with a tick mark on his head, kicking the Snowbarrel and smashing it, "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?!!"

"HEY YOU BIG BULLY!" Luffy glared, tackling Usopp to the ground, and running away when Usopp started chasing him with snowballs, then chasing Usopp with a huge snowball a few seconds later, "WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!!"

"COME BACK HERE AND TASTE YOUR MURDER!!!" Usopp cackled, chasing Luffy with an even bigger snowball.

"Hey Sanji, would you mind making me a cup of hot coco while you're cooking something for us?" I questioned, walking into the kitchen, sitting down next to Nami, "Where's Shadow?"

"I'm here," Shadow yawned, coming into the kitchen (she's in her snow leopard form), "I wanted to take a nap, but it's so freaking cold."

"EEEEEEEK!!!" Vivi screeched, jumping out of her chair, landing on the ground, pointing a shaky finger at Shadow, (Mr. 9 had fainted in his seat), "THAT THING JUST TALKED!"

"How rude," Shadow smirked, walking over to her, changing into her emo girl form, "I can also change my forms."

"Ms. Wednesday, meet Shadow," I smirked, taking a sip of my hot coco (Sanji had made everyone a cup of hot coco, and he had set my cup in front of me), "She's my friend and as you can see she can change into different animals and a few human forms."

"HEY MORONS," Sanji called, poking his head out of the kitchen door, "COME INTO THE KITCHEN AND DRINK HOT COCO TO WARM UP!"

"How can she do that?" Vivi inquired with wide eyes, turning towards Nami, "You haven't steered in a while, do you think that's wise?"

"I just checked it..." Nami began, glancing at the Log Pose, widening her eyes upon seeing that we were off course, "AHHHHH!"

"She sounds mad," Luffy observed, walking into the kitchen, picking up his cup of hot coco and drinking it, "What's wrong, Nami?"

"MAKE A HARD TURN 180 DEGREES NOW!" Nami barked towards Usopp and Shadow, turning towards Luffy, Sanji, and me, "YOU THREE GO WORK ON THE SAILS!"

"Why would we need to turn back?" Usopp puzzled, tilting his head at her, but going anyways with Shadow right behind him.