Chapt. 23

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

        Chapt. 23: The Battle Commences, The Three Stooges Arrive, and The Interception

         Those pirates will be slipping on that oil right about...now I thought-smirked, watching the pirates curse as they slipped on the oil (it was entertaining to watch them imitate penguins), from the tree branch I was hiding in (Shadow was on my shoulders as usual)

"You boys seem to be having some trouble," I mocked with a smirk, landing in front of the slope in a crouch (I swung my body around the branch before vaulting onto the ground), with Shadow leaping next to me a few seconds later (she's in her Snow Leopard form), glancing down at the pirates, "Can't blame you though, that oil's a bitch isn't it."

"Are you the one who put this oil on the slope, little girl?" question the nearest pirate with a forced smile upon seeing me, (I'm pretty sure he thinks that I'm a sweet innocent little girl and wasn't involved with the oil, sucks to be him bleh!).

"Maybe I did and maybe I didn't." I mocked, shrugging my shoulders.

"I was being nice the first time considering you're a little..." the pirate began only to break off upon seeing my rolling on the ground in laughter, "WHAT'S SO DAMN FUNNY, YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

"JUST HOW...YOU THINK...I'M A...LITTLE GIRL...HAHAHAHA!" I wheezed, tears streaming down my face, before getting up and dusting my shorts off, "Its funny how everyone automatically assumes just because you're short, you're a little kid."

"Huh?" the pirates tilted their heads in confusion, pausing in their failed attempts at climbing up the slope, "Are you saying..."

"That's right," I smirked standing up, unclasping my Green Dragon Necklace, "I'm actually 20, you idiots."

"NO WAY!," the pirates hollered, jaws hanging down from their faces, "SHE LOOKS LIKE A 5-YEAR-OLD!!!"

"That may be so," I smirked darkly, already had my green-short-sword in my hands (I learned how to change the swords without having to say the chant back when I trained on the Moby Dick, although I'm only able to do it every once in a while so far), "But I can still kick your asses."

"Guys," a pirate on the right side of the slope called in panic, "If she's who I think she is, we're screwed."

"What are you talking about?" the pirate that thought I was a little girl voiced, looking at the other pirate as if he was crazy, "She can't be that strong, I mean look at her, she's so tiny."

"It's not her that I'm terrified of, it's him who will come after us if we hurt her," the pirate explained, with terrified eyes, "I heard rumors that she's strong, but that's nothing compared to that boyfriend of hers. He's a monster if you piss him off."

"You're talking nonsense again," the pirate, who thought I was a little girl, dismissed with a wave of his hand, "I say, if someone looks like a wimp, then you take them down."

"YEAH!" cheered the pirates, using their weapons to help them get up the slope and charging at me when they made it to the top.

"You really should've listened to your friend," I smirked, using Ace's fire fist to send the pirates back down the slope (I might have forgot that oil is flammable...or maybe not muhahahaha), "FIRE FIST!"