Chat. 108

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

  Chapt. 108: The Mysterious Stowaway, The Letter, The New Crewmate?

   "Yeah," Zoro agreed, having his back facing Robin, only to widen his eyes upon hearing her unfamiliar voice, turning around, unsheathing his sword, and pointing it at her, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET ON BOARD OUR SHIP?!"

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON OUR SHIP?!" Nami seethed, taking out her Clima-Tact, and pointing it at Robin.

"WARNING! WARNING! INTRUDER ALERT!" Usopp exhorted, holding onto the mast, a megaphone in his hand, and silent tears fell down his face.

"W-W-WHO IS SHE?!" Chopper whimpered, holding onto the mast, and a look of panic on his face.

"I don't know," Sanji gushed, his eyes going into his heart-mode, and noodle dancing around her, "But she is one fine lady."

""Hey, you're the lady that..." Ace started, mumbling under his breath, pointing a finger at her, and widening his eyes in realization when Robin discreetly put her finger to her mouth that meant SHH, Crap, I can't let Ivy know what I'm planning

Flashback: A couple of months after I left the Moby Dick

"Looking for something for your girlfriend?" Robin's voice chuckled softly, walking into the store, and grinning internally upon seeing what Ace was looking so intently at, "Sorry to pry, but it looked like you were having a difficult time..."

"Yeah, my girlfriend and I have been dating for 3-years now and I know she's the one," Ace grinned sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck with his hands, and looking back at the display case, "I'm just not sure when or how I'll do it though...and I have no clue which one to pick out either."

"I'm sure she'll love any one you pick out, but I'd go with emerald one that has the dragon wings on it," Robin's voice suggested, a smile on her face as she started walking out of the shop, and putting up her hand over her shoulder in a wave before disappearing, "I tend to lean in the direction of things that are different from everyone else chooses."

"She does like different," Ace chuckled softly, looking up, furrowing his brows in puzzlement upon not seeing Robin anywhere, shrugging his shoulders, and walking out with the item he just bought, "Than...huh?"

End of Flashback

"I thought I already told you people not to point those dangerous weapons at me," Robin smiled softly, using her Devil Fruit power to smack the weapons out of their hands, pulling out one of our picnic chairs, setting it down on the deck, and sitting on it, "I've been here long enough to take a bath oh, I had to borrow your clothes. Mine were torn."

" "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!," Nami exploded, baring her teeth at Robin, and stomping her feet on the deck, "BARGING INTO OUR SHIP AND TAKING OUR THINGS...HEY LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE TALKING TO YOU, DAMMIT!"

"Monkey D. Luffy," Robin smiled, putting her chin on her knees, and smiling tauntingly at him, "I hope you haven't forgotten what you did to me."