Chapt. 36

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

        Chapt. 36: The Blue-Haired Lady's Shocking News, The Long-Nose Meets Arlong, and Nami Kills Ussop?

     "Did you have a nice nap Mr. Tough Guy?" Nojiko taunted from her chair in the kitchen of her house upon seeing Ussop wake up, Cabo was sitting at the table as well, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Nojiko and I grow tangerines."

"I remember you," Ussop glared, pushing the pink blanket off of him as he got up from the floor, "You're the jerk who hit me on the head when I was about to save you."

"Stupid Outsider I saved you, because if you had actually gone through with attacking that Fishman you would have been killed for sure," Nojiko glared, turning towards Cabo, whacking him upside the head, "And you, why would you go and do something so stupid?"

"I don't care if it's stupid," Cabo declared with a glare, looking into his cup, "Those bastards killed my family and friends, I went to Arlong Park intending to kill them, but a Witch stopped me."

"Go ahead and die then." Nojiko frowned, walking over to the sink.

"Oi, Oi," Ussop stated, squirting his cup of tie like a waterfall, smacking his hand in front of him, "Why would you say that?"

"But know this, Kid," Nojiko cautioned, sitting back down in her seat, "You survived death twice now, if me and that so called "Witch" hadn't stopped you from attacking those Fishmen, you would've surely been killed. So just finish your tea and then go."

"Hey, don't you think your being too hard on him?" Ussop commented, raising an eyebrow over at her, "I mean, he is a kid after all."

"I really don't care if he's a kid or not, the world is cruel," Nojiko deadpanned, "If he wants to die then let him. He doesn't know what true suffering is."

"Eh." Ussop uttered tilting his head in confusion at Nojiko.

"Revenge is not an easy path to walk and sometimes you have to suffer for a long time in order to get your revenge," Nojiko stated, "If you don't have the patience to wait to get your revenge, then rushing head first and getting yourself killed is the coward's move."

"What am I supposed to do then," Cabo yelled out in frustration, "I'm tired of seeing those Fishmen kill all my friends and family."

"Go home to your mom," Nojiko smiled down at the boy, "She's alive right?"

"Yeah." Cabo nodded, getting up from his chair, setting his mug down before running out the door.

"I bet she misses you," Nojiko smiled sadly before turning towards Ussop with a frown, "Now tell me what you're doing here, Outsider."

"You know," Ussop grinned, setting his cup down on the table, "For a chick with tats, you're really sweet."

"Piss off," Nojiko glared, getting up from the table and sitting the cups into the sink, turning towards Ussop, "Now answer my question."

"Sheesh, no need to bite my head off," Ussop frowned, turning towards Nojiko, "I'm Captain Ussop and I came here to find a girl named Nami."

"Nami..." Nojiko muttered with wide eyes, before getting up out of her seat, walking towards a picture with a young Nami, a young Nojiko, and a another woman, "Why would you be looking for Nami?"