Chapt. 83

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

   Chapt. 83: The Puppet Master Revealed, The Struggle, and Operation Utopia

  "I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you," I smirked, glaring at Crocodile, standing up to the bars of the cage, and pulling out my silver dagger from my hip bag, "But I have this habit of despising assholes."

"That's too bad," Crocodile smirked darkly, sitting in his chair, and taking a swig from his glass, "I heard rumors about the infamous Straw Hat Luffy and I have to say I'm disappointed."

"Hey Ivy," Luffy inquired, standing next to me, and glaring at Crocodile, "Is Ugly over there Crocodile?"

"Obviously." Usopp hissed under his breath, standing beside Luffy, and frowning at Crocodile.

"I wouldn't underestimate us if I were you," Zoro smirked, sitting down inside the cage, opening one of his eyes, and holding onto the hilt of his sword, "Since the last few dirtbags that did ended up beaten to a pulp."

"I admit that some of you aren't completely stupid, but still you "Pirates" won't be a challenge for my organization," Crocodile declared smugly, sitting his glass down on the table, and smirking evilly at all of us, "I would've liked to have Miss Red be brought along with the other Guest of Honor, but this will have to do."

"Other guest?" Nami puzzled, scrunching her brows together in confusion, standing beside Shadow, and narrowing her eyes at Crocodile.

"Even as we speak, my partner is on her way to fetch the Honored Guest," Crocodile smirked darkly, sitting back in his chair, and turning around so his back faced us, "Until the Honored Guest shows up you really should try to get along, considering you all will be dying together anyways."

(*****************************************************)

To Vivi (Outside in the town of Rainbase)

I don't have time for this, I need to go to the others as soon as possible, Vivi thought, being surrounded by Baroque Works agents, and knocking them unconscious.

"You put up quite a good fight, Princess," a Baroque Work agent smirked, standing up, facing Vivi, and getting ready to attack, "No wonder you were an Number Agent, but THIS IS THE END FOR YOU!!!"

"PEACO...WHAT WAS THAT?!!!" Vivi chanted, getting ready to use her Peacock Slasher, only to gap when something came out of nowhere and knocked all of the Baroque Works Officers down, and a huge smile came onto her face as she saw who it was that helped her, "PELL!!!"

"Still causing mischief I see," Pell smiled, flying down, picking her up, and setting her down on the roof of a building, "I'm glad that you made it home safe, Princess."

"Impressive," Robin praised, walking out of the shadows, and smiling at Vivi and Pell, "This is the first time I've seen a flying man, but I wonder if you're stronger than me?"

"Princess Vivi," Pell glared, standing protectively in front of Vivi, and glaring at Robin, "Is this woman our enemy?"

"Now, Now," Robin smiled, "I'm only here to ask the Princess to attend a party in her honor, however I get the feeling that you won't let her."