Robin's Arc Chapter: 3

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

Chapt.:

"That was an extremely stupid thing for her to do," Aokiji admonished, moving his hand backwards, making a fist, swinging it towards me, (he could've swung faster, but he held back slightly), and having Luffy sliding towards me and grabbing me at the last second, "I'll just have to break her instead."

"NO YOU DON'T!," Luffy seethed, sliding towards me, grabbing me at the last second, wiping his brow in relief, and tossing me to Usopp when Aokiji went to kick me again, (for once Usopp was actually pretty awesome considering he ran to help me), "USOPP CATCH!"

"SAFE!," Usopp cackled, catching me, running towards Nami and Shadow, and cheering wildly, "BOOYA!!!"

I can't believe they saved their friend by using such an idiotic method, Aokiji thought, glaring at us, and the side of his lips going up a tiny bit, Admittedly, I never actually wanted to kill any of them

"USOPP! CHOPPER! TAKE ROBIN AND IVY BACK TO THE SHIP!," Luffy ordered, sending a serious look at all of us, and glancing at Sanji, Zoro, and Nami, "THE SAME GOES FOR THE THREE OF YOU AS WELL SANJI, ZORO, NAMI! I'M FIGHTING THIS JERK SOLO!"

"ARE YOU..." Sanji started, glancing at Luffy with a frown on his face, and baring his teeth at Zoro when Zoro whacked him on the head while passing by, "WATCH IT, CACTUS HEAD!"

"Our Captain gave us our orders, Dart-For-Brows," Zoro deadpanned, running towards Usopp, glancing over his shoulder at Luffy with narrowed eyes, and they all headed towards the ship, "Besides, we're better off protecting Robin and Ivy. We'll just have to trust Luffy that he'll be alright."

"I KNOW THAT, SHITTY SWORDSMAN!," Sanji bared his teeth, running behind Nami and Robin, and a large tick mark appeared on his forehead."

"You and that fiery red head are really strange," Aokiji noted, standing facing Luffy, freezing him, and walking away, "You made it so I'd be the bad guy if I go after your friends. I didn't really feel like fighting any of you anyways. Keep a close eye on Nico Robin."

(*******************************************************************)

Back at the Going Mary

This is all my fault, Robin thought-frowning, sitting on the edge of the shower, looking at me, and helping Chopper, Usopp, and Shadow pour water over me, She got hurt because of me.

"Don't worry Robin, Ivy will be back to normal before you know it," Chopper smiled tightly, furrowing his brows in concern, pouring water over me, and muttering under his breath, "At least...I hope so."

"You better hope this works," Shadow cautioned, pouring water onto me, and glancing at Chopper, "Otherwise, Ace will fry you into his next meal."

"DON'T REMIND ME!," Chopper bared his teeth, a large tick mark on his head, and looking at Sanji and Zoro as they came into the bathroom, "How are the both of you doing now that you went into the sea?"

"We're doing fine," Sanji assured, looking at Ivy, and furrowing his brows in concern, "I'm more worried about Ivy."

"She should've been thawing out by now...," Nami frowned, pouring water onto me, and widening her eyes upon feeling the ice start getting extremely hot, "Is it just me or is the ice starting to feel like burning lava?"