Chapt. 54

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

             Chapt. 54: The Nightmare Returns, The Mountains Approach, and The Blue-Nosed Monster?

     "Did we lose those annoying rabbits yet?" Shadow wheezed, glancing back at where the bunnies are, only to widen her eyes upon seeing the rabbits start jumping up and down, turning towards Sanji with panic, "Sanji, please tell me those rabbits aren't trying to do what I think they're doing."

"Eh?," Sanji furrowed his brows, turning towards where Shadow was pointing a shaky finger at the rabbits, widening his eyes and dropping his cigarette, "Oh crap."

"What's wrong with those bunnies jumping up and down?" Luffy puzzled, tilting his head in confusion, watching the bunnies, "Maybe they're in a bad mood because they're hungry?"

"NO, THEY'RE IN A BAD MOOD BECAUSE YOU PISSED THEM OFF, GENIUS!" Shadow fumed, baring her teeth at Luffy, running beside Luffy and Sanji, "AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE BUNNIES JUMPING UP AND DOWN LIKE THAT IS THEY'RE TRYING TO CREATE AN AVALANCHE!"

"A what now?" Luffy frowned, running beside Shadow and Sanji.

"AN AVALANCHE!" Sanji bared his teeth at Luffy, seeing the snow coming down fast, "DAMN THOSE STUPID BUNNIES HAVE DONE IT NOW!"

"Ahh, why is there a whole bunch of snow coming towards us?" Luffy exclaimed with bugging eyes, running beside Sanji, seeing the bunnies snowboarding (or tree boarding?) up to them, grabbing a huge tree bark floating by them, grinning as he placed Sanji and Shadow on the bark with him, "YAHOO! THANKS ANNOYING BUNNIES FOR THE GREAT IDEA!"

"Luffy do you see anything that we can stand on that will be high enough so the snow can't get to us?" Shadow inquired, glancing around, spotting a cliff up ahead, and calling over to Luffy, "Luffy do you see that cliff up ahead? Pull us up onto it."

"Got it," Luffy nodded, grabbing the cliff, standing up on it, grabbing Shadow and Sanji and pulling them up onto it, "Guys, we've got a problem."

"What is it Luffy?" Sanji asked, widening his eyes when he realized that we weren't up high enough, spotting another tree bark coming down towards them, jumping back onto the tree bark and placing Luffy and Shadow along with him on it, "WE'RE NOT UP HIGH ENOUGH, SO KEEP STAYING ON THIS TREE BARK!"

"SLOW DOWN OR WE'RE GONNA CRASH!" Shadow shrieked, pointing to a huge boulder in front of them.

"THE NEXT TIME I SEE THOSE DAMN BUNNIES I'M GONNA TURN THEM INTO STEW!" Sanji glared, pushing Luffy and Shadow away from the boulder, "WE DIDN'T COME ALL THIS WAY JUST TO HAVE NAMI AND IVY DIE!"

"Rabbit stew sounds good," Luffy grinned, only to widen his eyes upon seeing Sanji crash into the big rock, and Luffy grabbed a hold of Sanji and carried him as well, "SANJI!"

(*********************************************************)

Back a little ways from the Going Mary