Chapt. 35

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

         Chapt. 35: The Hidden Betrayal, The First Ones to Meet Arlong, and Her Friends Can See Through The Façade

       "Here's half of your payment," smirked a silver Fishman, pushing over a stack of bills to a Marine that looked like a rat, "The rest you'll get when you take away Nami's treasure."

"Chee, chee," the Marine laughed a rat-like laugh, "But of course, and you're sure that she has collect almost a hundred-million berries?"

"Positive," the silver Fishman smirked, "Although, we aren't exactly sure where she hid it, but we're confident that she collected that much or close to it anyway."

"Chee, Chee," the Marine laughed, getting up from his chair and taking the bills, "That's a lot of money, it's a deal."

"You're a smart Marine, HAHAHA," the silver Fishman laughed, turning towards an octopus in red and yellow one piece swimsuit, "Hachi, escort our guests back to their ship."

"Right away," Hachi grinned, ushering them into the floating jar that was in the water, "Whenever I see your face, it makes me laugh cause you look like a rat haha."

"Watch it Hachi," the silver Fishman warned smirking, "These Marines are our honored guests."

"Right sorry," Hachi apologized, hooking the rope around himself as he swam off towards the Marines' boats with the floating jar behind him, "Off we go."

(******************************)

A few hours before Cabo met Ussop and Nojiko

"Out of my way, Lady," Cabo demanded towards Nami, "Today, I'm going to kill Arlong for killing my dad."

"Go home Kid," Nami suggested with a dark glare, hitting the kid with her brown Bo Staff, throwing a wad of bills at the kid, "Arlong doesn't have time to deal with whimpering punks like you. Use that money to keep yourself out of trouble."

"GO TO HELL!" Cabo blubbered through his tears, running off with the money, sending her a glare, not noticing the pained look Nami had on her face as she watched the kid run off.

I'm already in it. The least I can do is to make sure nobody else gets killed by that monster, even if everyone hates me because of it, Nami thought sadly, before taking a deep breath, putting on her best poker-face as she walked into Arlong Park.

"Nami, you're back," Arlong smirked from his chair, seeing Nami enter Arlong Park, "You've been gone a while, so how did you do?"

"I can't believe the world is filled with blind idiots," Nami smirked walking in, carrying a black bag filled with money, opening it to the Fishmen, revealing the money, "Wanna see?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Arlong laughed, smirking at Nami, "You are one devious liar."

"That's true." Nami agreed smirking, heading towards her "room".

"Arlong," a Fishman called, pulling up to the concert cement, dragging a small boat behind him, "We found these two floating close to Goza Village, thought they might be suspicious."