Chapter. 105

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

   Warning: this chapter does contain a (**Ahem**) mature part

   Chapt. 105: The 5 Days of Deserved R and R, The Morning After, The Smell of a New Couple Raising In The Horizon

"You're telling me you never had a boyfriend let alone, kiss a guy before Ace?," Nami inquired, raising an eyebrow up at me in skepticism, and sitting criss-cross on the floor, "Not even in the "Normal" world?"

We had been inside the castle for a day already and Nami and I were the first ones up. Of course we haven't had any girl time in a while, so she, Vivi, and I were sitting on the floor in Vivi's bedroom. I had on a neon green tank top with TRAINING FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE on it. I had on a pair of black shorts that came to my kneecaps. I also had on a pair of black-leather-steel-toe-combat-boots, along with my other accessories

"Ace is my very first boyfriend," I sighed, scooping out chocolate ice cream from a plastic container with my spoon, and swatting Name's spoon away with my spoon, "Don't mess with my chocolate Nami."

"Stingy," Nami muttered, scooping out some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream with her spoon, and playfully glaring at me, "Seriously though, you're beautiful, intelligent, and sarcastic, how can they be such fools not to like you?"

"It's because they can't handle my awesomeness," I spoke in a serious voice, trying to hold onto my serious-face, but losing it, and all three of us burst out laughing, "It was because a lot of the guys thought I was weird."

"Wow, douchey thinking much?," Nami scoffed, jabbing her spoon into her ice cream harshly, and smirking up at us, "If I chose who I wanted to hang out with based on perfection, I wouldn't have any friends."

"People are cruel," Vivi added, staring intently into her Chocolate Silk Pie ice cream...a little too intently, and a faraway look came into her eyes, "I mean, why do people have to judge someone based on their looks? Everyone has quirks, some more than others, but that doesn't mean their weird."

"I noticed you haven't said much up until now," I smirked, lightly bumping my shoulder into hers, Nami and I looked at each other at the same time, and giving Vivi huge knowing smirks, "Could it be our dear Vivi was thinking of the handsome Koza resting in the Doctor's chamber?"

"W-W-WHAAATT! N-N-NO I WASN-N-T!" Vivi denied, her face going bright red, and going back to laser-eyeing her carton of ice cream.

"Speaking of handsome guys," Nami smirked, pointing her head in the direction of where Ace just walked into the room, only to bare her teeth at him when he pulled me up by wrist and dragging me lightly outside of the palace, "EXCUSE YOU, WE WERE HAVING GIRL TIME!"

"Ace, where are we going?," I questioned, hurrying to keep up with him, he walked past a building, pulling me into the alley, I was about to ask the question again, only to have Ace push me up against the building's rock wall, cutting off what I was going to say by kissing me, and resting my forehead against his when we broke the kiss, "Nami is going to kill you for interrupting girl time, you do realize that?"