Chapt. 80

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

     Chapt. 80: The City of Yuba, The "War", and The Fight

    "Look guys, we made it to Yuba," Vivi smiled, pointing towards the lights in the distance, only to frown when she felt something was wrong, "Something doesn't feel right."

"I can't tell, Vivi," Luffy frowned, wrapping his blue head wrap around his face, and standing next to Sanji, "There's way too much sand being blow everywhere to see anything."

"Hey Chopper, you smell that?" Shadow narrowed her eyes, standing next to Chopper, and putting her nose up in the air.

"Uh-Huh," Chopper nodded, narrowing his eyes, and sniffing the air with his nose, "It's the same smell as those other times."

"Is that...a sandstorm?" Ace frowned, standing next to me, and pointing towards a huge sand-tornado heading towards Yuba.

"Let's go." I directed, running towards the city (with the others running behind me), and skidding to a halt when we got to the city.

"Didn't you say that Yuba was supposed to be an Oasis?" Usopp inquired, looking around the city, and raising an eyebrow over at Vivi, "It sure doesn't look like one now."

"It looks the same as that other town we were at from earlier." Zoro observed, glancing around with a blank face, and standing beside Chopper.

"If I had to guess, I'd say that sandstorm we saw earlier sucked all the water up." Sanji guessed, lightening a cigarette, and standing next to Eyelash.

"You guys are welcomed to rest here for a while," a man called, shoveling sand, and glancing over at us, "We don't get many travelers here anymore."

"That's very kind of you, but we came here because we heard that the Rebel Army was here." Nami smiled, getting off of Eyelash, and helping Vivi off.

"If you guys were planning to join them, I'm afraid that you've wasted your time because they left," the man glared, picking up buckets, and throwing them at us, "SO GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!"

"OWWW! HEY QUITE THAT!," Usopp whined, getting whacked by the buckets, and baring his teeth at the old man, "THAT HURTS!"

"Sir, we're not going to join them," I smiled, walking over to the old man, and dodging the buckets, "We're trying to stop them, so could you tell us where they are?"

"Oh, well why didn't you say so?" the man smiled sheepishly, putting the buckets down, and glancing up at me, "As you can guess, they moved once the town started drying up and they set up their base in Katorea."

"KATOREA?!" Vivi exclaimed, her eyes wide, and a look of despair on her face, "That's...back where we started."

"So...we wasted all this time walking to get here only to find out that it was all pointless?" Zoro huffed, an annoyed look on his face, and standing beside Chopper.

"Don't worry Vivi, we'll think of something." Luffy grinned, putting his hands on her shoulder, and staring at Vivi with a look that left no doubt in his words.