Four

~Camila~

~Camila~

I stood up and strode towards the black door with a silver knob, my heart racing with anticipation. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves before raising my hand to knock on the door.

Just as my hand was about to make contact, the secretary called out, "Uhm, miss?" My hand froze mid-way, and I turned to face her. "Try not to stutter, ma'am. Sir doesn't like it, and I'm sure you can do this. Good luck!" She smiled and gave me a thumbs up, offering a reassuring nod.

My heart melted at her kind action and words. Except Paula and Ava, she's the first female not hating on me. I smiled gratefully and thanked her.

"Hurry up and go in he doesn't like tardiness" still with a smile I nodded and knocked on the door.

There was no reply so i stood there biting on my bottom lip thinking of whether I should go in or....

"Just go in" the kind secretary called from the elevator before the door slid shut so I slowly opened the door.

Darkness and the cold atmosphere of the room engulfed my presence sending a chilly feeling to tiptoe slowly in my spine.

Although the place was dark i could still make out the figure of the man that sat behind his table.

Awe struck is an understatement to describe the man sitting not far away from me when the lights suddenly came on. He sat lazily on the chair with his legs opened and his arms resting on the arm rest.

The first button of his shirt was left opened showing his hard chest and the tattoos peeking out from it. I didn't miss the expensive silver chain that rested on his neck and a simple black cross earring that dangled from his ears.

His sleeves were rolled up revealing his veiny tattoo arms and it clung so tight to his hand showing off his muscle.

His dark hair was scattered on his head and when I realized I was staring at the man that may possibly refuse to help the paisley fashion house because i was ogling him like a creep which will lead to mr paisley firing me, I blinked my eyes repeatedly and cleared my throat.

"Good evening sir" I pulled a smile to boost my confidence and prevent me from stuttering. He didn't reply he just stared at me with his gray eyes which appeared so dark, dangerous and alluring.

"Who are you?" Damn! I cursed inwardly because I almost peed on myself. His voice was as smooth as velvet yet deep and husky. I've heard different tones of men voices but his was enough to make someone weak in their knees.

"Camila Colorado from paisley fashion house" I introduced confidently trying not to allow his aura and physique intimidate me.

"Have a seat" he permitted and I thanked him in a quiet tone and sat on the cool leather chair.

He stretched out his arm for me and I swear I almost lost it especially at the sight of the expensive silver rings on his fingers and the wrist chains that hooked around his wrist.