Sixteen

It took me so long but I was able to locate his office

It took me so long but I was able to locate his office. Taking a deep breath I fisted my hand and knocked on the door. As usual there was no reply and it made me wondered if he did it intentionally or he magically expects his guests to figure out if he wants us to come in or not. I knocked again and this time the door opened.

Instead of seeing him I was met with the familiar brown orbs of the guy from last night. A charming smile pulled up on his face and he shifted to his side giving me a room to go in.

"Good morning bella" he took my hand and kissed the back of my palm which made me giggle.

"Hi stranger, it's good to see you again".

"Yh I know, I bet you couldn't keep me off your mind last night cause trust me you were all I dreamt about" he winked at me and I shook my head.

"That line is quite stale, don't you think so stranger?" I raised a brow and he held his chest dramatically.

"Ouch, you hurt me sunshine, I was only trying to be romantic" I shrugged and finally walked inside.

"Unluckily you sounded like a cheesy teenage nerd who finally got to kiss his crush and when they meet the next day he tells her something like that"

He laughed hard while holding his stomach which made me smile cause I felt good knowing I could make someone laugh this hard.

"I love you already tesoro" I tilted my head a bit and poked the side of my cheek with my tongue

''But we don't even know our names besides where's Luciano and why are you here? His brother?"

"Easy there tesoro, one question at a time". I apologized in a whisper with a sheepish smile on my face.

"I'm Russo and I am a very good friend of that beast" he told me and I nodded with a smile at the nick name he called him.

"Camila" I introduced.

"Tesoro don't you think it's fair i know who you're to my friend, I mean you know the relationship we share" his brow hooked up and a teasing smile on his lips which me slap his arm.

"That hurt" he dramatically held his hand. "I know what you're thinking Russo but trust me I'm just one of his models"

"Just his model? C'mon sweetie you can't just be 'just his model' and you're here at his house" I raised a brow in confusion wondering what he meant.

"Because since I became friends with the idiot, you're the first woman I've ever seen in this house" I folded my arms and stared into his eyes expecting a well detailed explanation.

"Where are you heading at Russo?"

"You don't get it do you? You know what never mind"

"Hey you don't get to do that, you have to f--