Forty-one

I changed into a turtle neck brown dress that hugged my figure and a pair of nice sandals

I changed into a turtle neck brown dress that hugged my figure and a pair of nice sandals. Luciano was waiting for me already and the moment I got down he wrapped his arm around my waist and led me out. We arrived at his garage where he had fleet of cars arranged according to their colors.

"Wow this is so cool" I gasped. "Which do you want to go in?" He asked and I gawped at him surprised.

"You really want me to choose?" I questioned in awe.

"I guess if I didn't want you to choose I wouldn't have asked don't you think?'' He replied sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

He gripped my chin harshly and his eyes turned dark in anger. "Gemma you keep adding to your offense and you know how much daddy hates it when you roll your eyes and you've been doing that since you came back. I hope you're keeping track of how many times you have given me attitude cause I won't go easy on you, get that?" By now my pussy was flooded and my nipples were hard.

"Daddy" i shut my eyes and moaned his name pleadingly. He slapped my ass and I winced at the pain.

I chose a gray suv and we got in and drove off. We reached our destination and he held me close to himself as we got in. All the employees were dressed ruggedly in black or gray and I didn't need to be told twice on where we are.

He led me to an elevator that went down instead of going up and I found it amazing. The corridor we arrived at seemed like it was built from metal and appeared very dark and cold. "Gemma will you like to wait for me in my office, once I'm done I'll be back". He held my arms and stared into my eyes as he spoke.

"Where are you going to?" Deep down I knew the answer but I just wanted to be sure.

"Don't you know the answer to that question already?" He bucked a brow up. "C-can I come with you?" I asked and that was when I knew i had finally lost my mind.

"Gemma are you sure? There'll be blood and--- "I knew what I was getting into when I accepted you Luciano besides I have to get use to this if we are going to be together" I was a nervous wreck at the thought of seeing someone being tortured but I'm going to be in his life so I'll have to get use to it.

"You don't have to dolcezza, I didn't plan on taking away your innocence completely" I smiled and shook my head.

"That was done the day I signed those papers and agreed to be your submissive, my innocence was taken when I let you touch me, when I accepted you and what you do and it was taken completely when you buried the angel and created the little devil in me" I whispered in his ears and slid my hands down to his waistline.

"Keep teasing me and I'll fuck you while I torture him" he growled sexily which made my pussy heat up. I don't take Luciano's words as mere threats but I see them as a warning to stop whatever I'm doing because I strongly believe he'll do as he says.

I gulped and pulled away from him. He held my hand in his and led me to our destination. He placed a card on the metal dark blue door and it rolled up wards giving us room to go in. For a cell it was well kept but the stain and smell of blood was evident in the room.

Russo was bent in front of a man that was held hostage. The man's face was covered in blood and it hid his features. I've seen all sides of Russo and I never once imagined he could appear monstrous.

I noticed Luciene was at a corner with folded arms and a crossed look on his face and i on the other hand used the opportunity to examine the two brothers.

Dark hair, same color of eyes, sharp cheek bones, a small pointy nose, pink lips, built body and same height but it seems like luciene is a bit taller than his brother.

They sure got a good DNA making me wonder how beautiful and handsome their parents are or maybe their other siblings if they have any. Come to think about it I know nothing about Luciano's life except that he's a multi-billionaire and a member of a mafia. I didn't even know he had a twin brother.

"I'm going to ask for the last time Cruz on who's order did you sell her out" Russo's voice was calm yet deadly. He was about to pierce a knife in the man's chest when a familiar female voice interrupted.

I looked to the side and my eyes landed on the least person I expected to see.

"Don we didn't get any information on Dylan nor Mr lago i---- her voice trailed off when her eyes landed on me and her mouth fell open in surprise.

"Cammie?" She whispered and I stared at her in shock.

"Don?" She looked at Luciano then at me.

"Ava you--- I didn't finish my statement I snapped my lips shut and I noticed everyone eyes were on me including the man that was being tortured.

"Carry on" I told them and they looked at me stupefied. Ava finished what she was saying but in a shaky voice while she glanced at me every second.

I'm surprised to see her here but for some reasons I'm not angry at her for keeping the fact that she's a member of the mafia from me, I understand she had to keep it but I love the tension of my silence.

I realized the other men dressed in black were also one of Luciano's men, Sandro and Andrew i think were their names.

"Don Luciene, Don Luciano please have mercy I promise I wasn't part of the conspiracy" he pleaded looking at Luciano.

He let go of my hand and strode towards the man. He gripped his jaw harshly and his already dark orbs appeared darker which made him look so evil.

"I believe you aren't part of the conspiracy cruz but that doesn't mean I'll let you go, you know why?" Cruz shook his head fearfully.

"You betrayed me Cruz, you helped the Othellos and Guevaras steal a lot of my goods and you know what that means" his dark voice was enough to send chills to my feet.

"Don I c--- "there's no explanation to that you fucking moron those shits cost billion of dollars" Russo growled and smacked him with the head of the gun.

"So you aren't going to tell us who you sold us out to?" Luciene gritted out.

"Don't lu--- "Can we finish him off he's really boring me I have other guests to attend to" Russo spoke dryly. The corking sound of the gun made my heart run faster at the realization of what's to happen.

Luciano pointed the gun on his forehead, all emotions gone, his eyes dark and he appeared to be the beast he is. He pulled the trigger and I shut my eyes and pressed my lips together to avoid screaming.

I slowly opened my eyes to see his lifeless one staring at the wall. They all had their hard looks on including Ava but acted like nothing happened.

Russo pulled the gloves from his hand and trashed it in the nearby can.

"My office" Luciano ordered and we all turned to leave. Ava caught my hand and I turned to face her.

Her blue orbs had unshed tears in it and she looked perturbed.

"Bestie I'm sorry I had to keep it from you because I am under an oath. I didn't want to get us killed, I'm sorry please don't hate me"

It took everything in me not to burst into laughter but I held myself. "We'll talk later" I uttered and she gulped but nodded and I let her lead us to his office.

 "We'll talk later" I uttered and she gulped but nodded and I let her lead us to his office