Fifty-two

*This chapter contains violence scenes and mature content*

While Sandro tied him up I sat on a chair in front of him. "You made us watch them while they raped her" i said remembering the painful incident of that night. He threw his head up and turned his lips into a lazy smirk.

"And I would wish to relive that night to see you two suffer again" he smugly spat out which drove me to give him a punch.

"Fransisco's death was easy, yours will be worse than the fate he suffered, I wish you the best of luck" I spoke calmly and asked them to set the projector on.

The screams and pleads of his daughter boomed from the speaker and a look of terror crossed his face. She was surrounded by four bulky men ready and hungry to have fun with her. "Luciano you wouldn't do it" he whispered and I smirked.

"It's about to happen right in front of your eyes Lago" luciene butted in.

"No that's not right, that's cruel she's just sixteen" my blood boiled at his pathetic voice and i punched him so hard that a tooth fell off.

"You bastard. What's the difference between her age and Luciana's at that time. You said it yourself lago, a life for a life and once I'm done with your daughter your wife is next"

"Luciano the fuck! I know you're a monster but I know you're a respectable man, don't do this please" he yelled which compelled me to chuckle.

"If I had pleaded for you to stop fransisco from raping her would you have listened?" I questioned and he was silent for a while.

"You got your answer lago. You're right, it's against my principle to sexually abuse a woman but sometimes you have to break your rules to punish your enemies".

"Luciano, Luciene, please save my daughter" he pleaded and it brought great satisfaction to my heart.

"You were so confident few moments ago that you'll love us to relive that day? You don't have to make us relive that day cause every second that passes seem like eight years ago when you were having fun videoing her. If you'll make us relive that day, I don't mind but I'll have to make you feel the pain too" tears rolled down his eyes as he pleaded while watching the men getting ready to devour her.

"I beg you please stop them, don't let them do this to her she'll be traumatized for the rest of her life." I turned to Sandro and nodded.

"You're lucky the woman I love wouldn't be happy to hear that I did such a thing else I'd have made sure they tore her pussy" I seethed and his head fell as he cried loudly. I stood up and luciene decided to take over. He gripped his head and slammed it on the wall causing blood to trickle down his face. He threw several punches on his jaw until he fell to the floor with the chair he was tied to.

He stretched his palm out and Russo handed the knife to him. Lago gave him a pleading look but luciene was beyond human now.

He pierced the knife to his face and cut his skin down to his chin making him scream like the pathetic dick head he is.