Twenty Four

~Camila~

~Camila~

"Tesoro can I come in?" I turned to find Russo at the door peeking his head inside. I smiled and ushered him in.

He was holding a red plastic bag in his hand making me squint my eyes to get a glimpse of what was inside.

He kissed my cheek and plopped on the bed beside me. "How are you tesoro?"

In all honesty I am not fine cause my ass cheeks were hurting like hell but obviously i wouldn't tell him that so I just smiled.

"I guess you've been bored In here these few weeks?" He raised a brow and I was quick to nod my head.

"Yes Russo I'm bored and there's nothing interesting for me to do, whenever I want to go out he refuses and that friend of yours is so boring. He has television sets everywhere yet i can't watch anything" I rambled out in annoyance.

He chuckled and shook his head before handing the bag to me. "What's in here?"

"Tesoro it's right in front of you" I smiled sheepishly and took the white box out to see a half bitten apple sign. I opened the box and was greeted by the scent of the new phone and I could tell it is one the latest apple phone in stores.

"Oh my Russo, y--you didn't have to buy me this. My old phone was perfectly ok"

"Tesoro I suggested that he brought your phone but he made me go buy you a new one besides your old phone got missing after the party but you don't have to worry cause he blocked your bank account and requested that all your money was sent to his and now he's got you a new one he transferred them back and also he has paid in the money for the shoots you've taken so far"

My heart melted at the sweet thing he did for me. I smiled widely and wrapped my arm around his torso while I appreciated him.

"Thank you Russo at least I won't be bored again and where's he I need to thank him"

"Sorry to disappoint you tesoro but he went to work today" I smiled in understanding and he stood up which made my brows ridge on instinct.

"Where to?"

"I'm sorry but I have to go, I'm leaving for Italy" the sudden information made me shoot a brow up.

"Italy, why?"

"To visit my sisters, I've been away from home for so long" My face fell in disappointment. Russo was like my buddy now, it will be so boring without him here.

"Hey, are you about to cry tesoro?" I stubbornly shook my head and pouted.

"It's just that I'll be lonely without you". He smiled and pulled me into his chest.

"You don't have to worry tesoro, you can always face time me, I'll always be available to attend to you". He suggested and I shook my head in disapproval.

"You don't have to do that, it's your time with your sisters"

"C'mon tesoro i won't spend the whole day with them, just call me when you have a problem alright or when that beast let his dick control his head" I giggled and slapped his chest.

"Don't be cocky for once Russo"

"I have to go now see you in a week" he kissed my forehead and left. I need to have a talk with Luciano he needs to tell me when I am going to leave this place, it's almost two months already and I haven't seen my friends and family.

~~~~~~

Darkness took over the sky and the night light had began their nightly duties. My urge to see Luciano didn't become any less instead it grew as the clock ticked. I didn't bother to change out of the purple lingerie I was in instead i put on a matching robe over it. I let my hair cascade down my back and dabbed my lips with gloss.

Spraying my favorite coconut scented perfume I glanced at the mirror with a smile of satisfaction and left my room going to where I knew he'd be.

I arrived at the club and was stopped by a bouncer. I craned my neck up to analyze his stern facial expressions and of course his gym like body that didn't go unnoticed.

''Luciano Dela-lucchese" i told him and he raised a brow up.

"No one ever request to see him only he does that and in the past few weeks he hasn't requested for anyone so who are you?"

"His cousin, Camila Colorado, you can ask him" he stared at me skeptically and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

He spoke in a foreign language and I stood with my arms crossed while I waited for him. When he was done he hung up and nodded for me to go in.

I thanked him and got in. Looking at the fleet of stairs I tried remembering which one Russo and I used the day he brought me here.

I recalled the elevator was at the end of the club so I followed the distance sound of booming music and I arrived at the club. Blinding disco lights greeted me and the heavy smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled my nostril.

I cringed my nose in disgust and began heading towards the elevator. A hand tug at my wrist and I spun around to see a man with shaggy beards and dark locks gawking at me lustfully.

He wetted his lips and pulled me but I struggled against his hold. "What the fuck dude let me go!'' I yelled but of course no one heard me because of the blaring music.

"How much for the night babe, I bet you'll be a good fuck" his throaty voice made my ears cringe in pain. He was about to kiss me when two tall bulky men came behind and tapped him.

An annoyed look crossed his features but the expression on his face when he turned around was priceless.

One of the men looked at me and gave me a head on and I thanked him before disappearing into the crowd to the elevator.

I arrived at the secluded dark hallway and walked towards the mighty door. Fisting my hand I knocked twice before getting in. As usual I was invited by the cold and dark office which scented like him.

 As usual I was invited by the cold and dark office which scented like him