Fifty-one

"Can i come with you Luciano?" She asked again

"Can i come with you Luciano?" She asked again. Her eyes filled with worries and concern. I cupped her cheeks and caressed it with my thumbs.

"Gemma, you can't cause this is dangerous" I tried to make her understand but she shook her head stubbornly and it pissed me off.

"What if something bad happens, what if he kills you--- no Luciano I won't be able to survive" tears rolled her down her eyes which caused a sharp pain in my heart.

"Gemma don't you trust me?" I pulled her face up so she could look at me.

"I do" she whispered and I wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"Then I promise I'll come back to you alright?" She reluctantly nodded and fell on my chest holding me like it's our last day on earth. I pulled her away and leaned in to kiss her but she turned her face away making me frown.

"Don't kiss me Luciano you'll make me feel like it's a good bye kiss" she muttered and I smiled.

"We both no it's not our last dolcezza. I'm not one to die easily gemma. So consider it a good luck kiss"

She was still acting stubborn so I had to take it forcefully.

"I'll see you later this night be ready for daddy" I whispered in her ears making her shiver under my hold. I pecked her cheek and left but she followed behind holding my arm until we got down.

Russo, Luciene, Sandro, Ava and Andrew were waiting already along side some of my other men.

"Tesoro" Russo called her with a smile and she went over to hug him which irked me. I wanted to pull her back but the look from my stupid twin made me hold myself back. I see she's created a spot in all our lives, she's truly special.

"Please be careful" she told him as she looked at him with glossy eyes.

"Tesoro you really don't have to worry, you know if I die now hell won't accept me because the devil wouldn't want to share his power with me and heaven? God knows I'm hard work he'll probably just let me live" he spoke cockily making her slap his chest.

"Be serious for once Russo" she scolded but the idiot just had to smirk to annoy her further.

"Don't worry amoré we're all coming back, it's not like we're going for a war. Lago othello is a pussy so consider this a fun mission for us" luciene tried to ease her tension. She gave a sad smile and I looked at Ava. Guess she'll be needing company

"Ava you aren't going with us, you'll stay with her"

"But don-- i shot a brow up and she snapped her lips together.

"Yes sir".

"Let's go" i instructed and Sandro led the way out. We arrived at one of his hideouts and I went in but was stopped by one of the guards.

"He's aware" i told him and he gave me a skeptical look but let me in.

"Don we have her" Andrew spoke from the other end of the line and I smirked in satisfaction.

"Good. The mansion is heavily secured?"

"Yes don, if you don't mind don she brought in her sister".

"That's fine" I answered curtly and hung up. I found my way to the elevator and went up to where i knew he'll be. His hallway was silent and dark. I arrived at his office and barged in without knocking and for the sake of my eyes I regretted.

"I don't think sheryn will be too happy to find out you're fucking someone who isn't her" I spoke emotionlessly.

He gritted his teeth in anger and the whore bent over his desk flushed in embarssment. He pulled out and stuck his dick in his pants while she pulled her skirt down and buttoned her shirt before leaving in a hurry.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He snarled which made me smirk. I comfortably sat on one of the chairs with my legs crossed.

"I come in peace lago, all i want is that you give me the sixty billion you stole from me" He smirked arrogantly and sat on his chair.

"What makes you think I'm the one Dela-lucchese?" I clenched my fist and glared at him.

"Let's make this peaceful cousin and give them to me" he looked at me shocked about what I said.

"How did you know?"

"I'm not stupid lago, I know you're your father's step-son which makes us cousins. You changed your last name to your mother's maiden name, so you can bring me down?" I mocked and his nose flared up in anger.

"If I knew it would have been hard taking you down I'd have sold you instead of Luciana" my jaw hardened at his confession and I wanted nothing more than to shoot him right on his head but I needed to make him suffer.

"So you finally admitted it" he smirked and went to stand behind his chair.

"Yes Luciano, a life for a life, isn't it how it works in this cruel world of ours? You killed my father so I killed your sister"

"Your father killed my parents"

"They deserved it Luciano, it wasn't fair that your father had all the power to himself just like you and that useless brother of yours". I shut my eyes as a mechanism to control myself.

"I'll let that go lago, just give me my money" I deadpanned and he chuckled.

"What makes me think I'll do so?"

"Your daughter is in my captive" his eyes widened and his face burned in anger.

"If you even lay a hand on her I swear I'll kill that slut of yours" I smirked and shook my head.

"And how do you plan on doing that lago?"

"Luciano don't forget you're in my territory and my men are more than you"

"Lago everyone is bound to be foolish at a point in their life but not me. I obviously didn't come unprepared"

His eyes widened at the realization and he took his gun out but I was faster than he was. I shot both knees and he slumped weakly to the floor.

I strode over to him and took his gun and then kicked him at his side. "I've let you had your fun for long, it's time to put an end to this" I seethed out and he smirked.

"You won't get away with this Luciano" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Let's see about that". I told him and called Russo.

"I have him, get the car ready and people to come get his body".