Nineteen

I have searched everywhere for Luciano but didn't get a glimpse of him

I have searched everywhere for Luciano but didn't get a glimpse of him. I decided to check his home office again and to my disappointment he wasn't there.

I was just about to leave when a dangerous object caught my attention. I narrowed my eyes and walked towards his table to go have a look. I took the gun in my hand and gave it a scrutinizing look.

"Why does he have a gun?" I whispered to myself. The sound of the knob made me flinch in fear and I flung the gun back on his table before the door opened to reveal Russo. His brow was raised in confusion but he was quick to cover it up with a smile.

"I've been looking for you tesoro, I didn't know you were here" he informed and came closer to me.

"Well-- my voice came out cracked so I cleared my throat and gave a tight lipped smile.

"I-- I was looking for Luciano I haven't seen him all day so I guessed he'd be here but he isn't''

"Yh about that, Luciano went to work today and he asked me to come get you"

"Alright I'll go change" i informed him and excused myself.

"Russo?" I called and he hummed in response.

"This isn't the road to Luciano's company" I told him and he smirked. "I know that tesoro but the beast is a multi-billionaire so he owns more than one companies darling" he explained and I nodded.

We pulled up in front of a sky high glass building and he came around to open the door for me which I thanked him after getting down.

He held my hand in his and walked me inside. The cool breeze from the air conditioner blasted on my face and I took the opportunity to inhale the scent of the place. There were fleets of stairs leading to so many wings and I couldn't help but stare in awe.

After taking the first two stairs we arrived at what seemed like a club? Then I remembered the night Ava and I came here, the route to the club was similar to this. The club was empty and from what I observed the workers seem to be preparing for the night.

"A club is his company?" He chuckled amused and shook his head.

"Patience tesoro he'll answer your question himself" we got to an elevator and he keyed in the number of the floor. A dark hallway greeted us and it scented like him. We walked to the only door that occupied the hallway and got in.

Dark leather and luxurious design of his office welcomed me. As usual it appeared some what dark and very cold with his heavenly scent lingering around. Two black sofas were facing each other close to the floor length window that had dark curtains draping down and I kept glancing around till my eyes landed on him.

He sat lazily on the chair, his hair scattered on his head, the sleeves of his shirt was rolled up revealing his veiny tattoo fore arm. Images of what happened few days ago flashed in my head and I felt my pussy get wet at the thought.