Thirty-four

I got into the luxurious car, the cool leather against my skin relaxed my aching muscles and the scent of oud filled my nose

I got into the luxurious car, the cool leather against my skin relaxed my aching muscles and the scent of oud filled my nose. She kicked the accelerator and sped off while I sat rooted like a robot.

We arrived at her mansion that had my jaw dropping at its magnificent sight. The inside was dark and beautiful just like her. I didn't fail to let my eyes glance at every piece of expensive material hanging on the wall.

I really wanted to compliment her home but the lady is quite rude, she may snap at me or just ignore me like I didn't say anything so I chose to keep quiet.

She sat down before permitting me to do so. A maid came In and served us drinks. She earned a word of gratitude from me whereas she crossed her legs scrolling away on her phone. Till the moment I finished my drink she had not said a word so i decided to break the silence.

I cleared my throat and called her attention. "M-ms aurora" she looked at me with those bewitching orbs and I felt my voice was being restrained under her gaze. Her look was neutral still it intimidated me.

"Uhm may I know why I am here?" I managed to ask. She was silent for a while which made me nervous. How can she be so uptight and intimidating, jeez so scary.

"I had a talk with Mr Dae-seong and we came to a conclusion that you'll work for me until the deal is closed that means you'll be in Italy for the next two weeks".

"Do I necessarily have to do---- her sharp glare bestowed on me and I snapped my lips closed.

"If we didn't have a valid reason for this to happen we wouldn't have made the decision and there's something I don't tolerate camila and that's being questioned or interrupted I hope this doesn't happen again" she warned and because I didn't trust myself to speak I nodded in reply but she had away of breaking my silence.

"Words"

"Yes ma'am".

~~~~~

It's been a week since I started working with ms aurora and to be honest I regret agreeing to be the representative.

Every time i complain to Mr Dae-seong he'd always tell me to be strong. I also have to tolerate and try to understand that's how she is but it is hard not to snap at her or ignore her arrogant attitude but I have to do this for Mr Dae-seong sake.

Glancing at the 110th file starked up on my desk I sighed exasperated and stretched my arms. The whole day I have been working non stop like I own the damn company.

The best job I have ever gotten was being his model. Getting free spa treatment, new lingeries, makeup and expensive set of underwears.

All I had to do was pose behind the camera. My mind traveled back to all our moments and I sighed. I tried to block them off cause it will only hurt me but i couldn't cause it was as if they were engraved in  my brain, heart and soul.