Epilogue

4 years later

4 years later

"Papá" Graziella wriggled out of my grip and ran with her tiny feet to her father. Luciano swept her up and pulled her little body into his larger one.

"How's my angel doing?" He kissed her cheek making her giggle.

"I missed you papà" she snuggled into his neck.

He walked over to me and pulled my lips into a kiss.

"I missed you gemma" he whispered in my ears which made me shiver under its huskiness. It's four years already and I don't think I'll ever stop being affected by him.

"You look tired, come I prepared dinner and where is Alfonso?" I asked as I looked around and notice that my son didn't come home with him.

"Russo is with him" I nodded and we went to the dining. I finished eating and he wasn't done cause
he was busy admiring and playing with his daughter which annoyed me. I remember four years ago he was the same insecure beast that told me he didn't want me to have kids just yet because I'll spend so much time with our children but in reality it's the other way round.

"Sometimes I think you're married to graziella and not me" he looked at me and smirked.

"I can't believe you're jealous of your daughter gemma" I glared at him and he chuckled.

"I'm her father gemma and she's my daughter who's so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off her" I huffed and folded my hands.

"You were mine before you became hers" I made my voice intentionally low and bit my bottom lip which made his orbs darken in the pool of lust.

"I'll see you later in the red room daddy" I winked and left.

"Gemma you'll regret this" he growled and I smiled and left him and graziella.

~~~~~~~

"Mamá" Alfonso's voice made me look away from the television. He ran up to me and climbed on my body. I pulled him into my chest and pecked his lips.

"How's my baby and how was your day?"

"I had fun with uncle Russo mamá" from the excitement in his voice I could tell he had a lot of fun.

"Tesoro" he walked in and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Hi Russo, thanks for taking care of him"

"It's nothing tesoro, he's my buddy and I love spending time with my nephew right buddy?" Alfonso smiled and bumped his small fist with his.

"Where's that husband of yours?"

"I guess in his study with graziella" he nodded and left.

"Baby will you eat dinner?" I asked and he shook his head.