Twenty-five

Sexual content ahead ∆∆

I walked over to his desk and made myself comfortable

I walked over to his desk and made myself comfortable. I sat in front of him with my legs crossed. His eyes were glued to mine and they have not left mine since the moment I got in.

We kept staring at each other and I couldn't help but think of all the dirty things he can and will do to me.

Since the day he made me suck his gun I can only but imagine it pointed at my forehead or boobs while I ride his fingers or dick.

Luciano is a very cunning man, he knew the reason why he accepted my condition easily, it's because he knew I'll break it myself and fuck I want to do that but how can I not when everytime i see him it appears so large and inviting, whenever I straddle him and feel it against me I can't help but wish it will be inside me then again i remember my rule.

I think he does it intentionally to see what extent I can go before giving in.

Not being stereotypical but Luciano doesn't look like the love kind of guy and it will be at my loss if I fall for him. My virginity is something I have cherished and guarded for the love of my life but the beast in front of me is making it hard for me to do so.

If I am going to fall in love with him then I have to prepare myself for rejection and heart break.

I stood up and let the robe fall from my body. He groaned and took in a sharp breath. I slowly walked towards him and got on his thighs, I wrapped my hands around his neck and in an instant his hands snaked around my waist.

"I missed you daddy, you didn't let me see you before you left for work and you also didn't plan on coming back early" I whispered against his lips and his hands gripped my ass firmly erupting a low moan from me.

"How much did you miss me gemma" his thick voice was enough to have me leaking on his thighs and his lips on my cleavage made me feel alive.

"I missed you very much sir"

"Show me how much you missed me" he growled out and I grounded on his hard member. I pulled him by his collar and placed his head between my boobs.

I threw my head back which gave him further access to my body. "That's how much i missed you" I whispered into his ear.

He raised the gown up leaving my ass naked while his palm caressed it softly. The metal of his rings on my still sore ass cheeks sent a chilling sensation down my spine yet gave me pleasure.

He smacked it softly and squeezed it in his hands.

''You're a fucking tease gemma and you know what that can get you into?" I didn't miss the threat in his voice but I didn't mind the consequences so I let the whore in me control me.

"I'm only a tease for you daddy and how can't i be when you are always tempting the sinner in me" I licked down to his neck from his earlobes and the sexy groan that left his lips made me grind harder on his dick.

"You aren't an angel Camila, you're far from that"

He whispered into my ears which made my toes curl up at the huskiness of his voice that sent a chill sensation up my spine. His cold palm rested on my bare ass which made it hard for me to focus or say anything without stuttering. We looked into each other eyes as if trying to read into the depths of our soul.

A smirk pulled up on my lips and I let my palm drop to his rock hard abs that hid underneath the thin material of his shirt.

"I can be your little devil daddy" I whispered on his neck while leaving sloppy kisses down his jaw causing him to spank me so hard that I could feel my juices drip down my thighs to his.

"Don't start a game you aren't good at gemma" he growled sexily in my ears causing the nerves in my brain to be at war and my hormones to run wild.

"Then teach me how to play this game daddy" I rested my palm on his crotch.

A sharp breath left his lips and before I could envisage what was happening he had his hand wrapped around my throat and had me roughly bent over his desk.

"Luciano" I moaned his name.

''You love being a tease right? Today I'm going to teach you a lesson you won't forget gemma" he angrily growled and pathed my legs with his.

He ripped the dress off my body and stuck his index into my tight hole roughly.

"Fuck!" I screamed in pain and threw my head back words. His grip on my hair loosened and he tug me up and spun me around so I could face him.

His face held shock. "You're a virgin?" I shyly looked away from his dark gray eyes not wanting to see the emotion they hold.

"I'm sorry" he lifted my chin so I could look at him.

"I want to be certain you aren't apologizing for being a virgin gemma"

I gave him a confused and anxious look. Isn't that what he would want? After all it'll be my first time and I am not experienced like other girls.

"Stop whatever you're thinking gemma, I'm happy you're a virgin and I get to be your first and I'll be your last"

But I am not his first and certainly may not be his last. The realization caused a sad tear to escape my eyes and I looked away from him. What Luciano and I share is temporary yet it somehow hurts knowing I'm not his first and I am another lady he can just toss.

"Gemma" he cupped my cheeks and made me look at him.

"Why're you crying gemma" he brushed the tears from my face.

"It's nothing i-- "Gemma" he called warningly.

"You may not be my first but I promise you'll be the last and only woman" Not giving me a chance to think he pulled me from the back of my head and joined our lips together. It started of with a soft passionate kiss then became heated and rough because he is a hungry beast.

He pulled away and kissed my forehead. He let his lips linger there for some second which brewed up a foreign feeling in my body.

Sei così fottutamente perfetto. Sarò dannato a lasciarti cendare gemma, se significa rinchiuderti o aspettarti per l'eternità per accertami, allora così sia perché non ti lascio andare, sei mio per sempre gemma.(you're so fucking perfect. I'll be damned to let you go gem if it means locking you up or waiting for eternity to make you accept me then so be it because I am not letting you go, you are mine forever gem)"

He spoke in his language while he gazed into my eyes.

I didn't understand what he said but the look on his face gave me slight assurance of his permanent presence in my life.

Your thoughts about the chapter?
Let me know in the comment and don't forget to leave your precious votes

Love y'all
Angel💜