Twenty

~Dylan~

I pulled the tie off my neck and fell to the sofa tiredly. Having a hectic day at work and coming over to my lonely house wasn't the definition of a good life.

Checking my phone for the umpteenth time that day there was no message from her nor from Ava informing me that she was back. I regret not following her that day to the rest room cause if I did I bet she'd have been here with me.

Her amber eyes occupied my thoughts, her smile, her fragrance, her laughter, her curves that I have always wish to run my fingers on fuck! Camila is all I think of and it's driving me mad. I raked my fingers in my hair frustrated.

"Where are you Cammie, it's already a month since you got missing" I whispered to myself.

Deciding to get some rest I began heading up stairs and I realized everywhere was extremely dark. A shadow caught my attention and slowly I walked into the empty room.

There she was at the balcony with her elbow resting on the silver rails. She was in a pair of red shorts that accentuated her perfect hips and ass. Her dark brown hair in a messy bun. Dark brown? Camila's hair is a lighter brown. Maybe she decided to dye it.

Not caring about that I went to hug her from behind and pulled her into my chest. I noticed she had changed her once coconut fragrance to a pineapple one.

"Cammie I've missed you, where have you been? Fuck you almost killed me" I whispered in her ears ignoring the fact that she may scold me after now for getting too close to her.

Since the day I confessed my feelings to Camila back in college she started keeping her distance which I understood because she feels bad for rejecting me and also somethings i do may be uncomfortable for her but fuck it still hurts whenever she flinches at my touch or refuses to hold eye contact with me without feeling awkward.

I tried my best to create a less tensed atmosphere at the same time show that I actually love her but it seemed like anything I do reminds her of my confession and it only drew her away from me.

"Dylan?" She tapped me and my hand fell at the slightly different voice. She turned around and I was too stunned to utter a word.

Kira stood there watching me with her dark eyes. The place was dark but I could still see the small smile on her pouty pink lips.

"I'm sorry I didn't inform you I was coming over. Ava said she was going to stay late today in the office and she couldn't let me so I h----

"Kira relax I understand. As cammie's friends it is our right to look after you in her absence, it's fine"

It was planned that after kira's graduation from high school she'll come over and stay with her sister since she'll be going to a university here in Orlando. But she came at a wrong time which was a day after camila's disappearance but Ava and I were able to cover it up for Camila.

"You really do love and miss my sister that much that you literally see her every where huh?" I hissed in frustration and ran my hands down my face.

"Look Kira, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to-- she smiled but it didn't appear like her usual cheerful smile, she looked pained making me wonder if anyone did something to her.

"You don't have to explain yourself dylan I guess that's what love does right?" She gave a tight lipped smile. "Kira?

"Sorry for frightening you earlier i guess i should go to bed, goodnight dylan see you tomorrow" her voice was barely audible and sounded so quiet which was unlike her and it made me worry a bit.

Her arm brushed against mine as she walked out from me. I should have kept my perverted eyes at the night sky but I couldn't just help and to look at her retreating figure.

Surely the lord really love these sisters to bless them with such perfect body and beautiful face.

I'm so sorry for the short chapter loves, I promise to make the next one longer and more Interesting

So what do you think about this chapter

Dylan and Kira? Or Dylan and Camila?

Let me know in the comment box.

I hope you're enjoying the story ( ˘ ³˘)
And if you are please click the star button and leave your precious comment