Twelve

~Camila~

~Camila~

I finished having my bath and sat in front of the dresser to dry my hair up. I made my makeup nude and styled my hair in a tight bun with bangs at the side.

The sequin gray gown clung to my figure and revealed all the curves i possessed. It had a slit that ran from my thighs down to the floor. I wore a simple set of diamond jewelry and pulled my glossy lips in a smile as I admired my features.

I sprayed my favorite coconut scented perfume to finish my look. I checked the time and saw it was past seven already, Dylan would be here soon. I had no one to accompany me so Dylan asked to go with me. I put my phone in my purse and slipped into a pair of black strapped heels that laid out on the bed.

I held my gown and carried my clutch downstairs.

As if it was planned, the moment I came down the door bell rang and I smiled knowing who it was. I left a note for Ava on the center table and left.

His handsome features came into view and he smiled at me. "Wow" he muttered as his eyes lingered on my face. He analyzed every features on my body and I pulled up a tight lipped smile cause of how weird his stare made me feel.

"Let's go" I told him and he cleared his throat and blinked awkwardly. "U--uhm let's go" he brought his hand out for me and I interlocked mine with his.

~~~~~~

I stayed by Dylan side since the moment we got in to avoid talking to the old men that shamelessly ogled at me.

"Dylan-- I called when I noticed a particular man gawking at me with lust filled eyes while he continually licked on his lips.

"Cammie, what's wrong?" He whispered in my ears with a worried look and pulled me closer to his side. I didn't object because I felt safe and protected in his presence.

"I--it's nothing" he gave me a doubtful look but said nothing and secured his arm tightly around me.

"Camila" Mrs paisley voice made our heads whip around. She was dressed in an orange gown that hit her ankle with a short sleeve off shoulder hand style.

Her blonde hair was in a tight bun with a side bang. Her make up was simple yet done professionally. In simple words she looked stunning. She pulled me into a hug and pecked my cheeks with hers.

"I'm glad you made it Camila" she beamed excitingly. "I know how much this means to you and I actually didn't have a choice to decline your invitation, did I ?" I teased with a smile and she laughed in response.

"Well, who's this handsome man?" She wiggled her brows teasingly and I gave her a knowing smile.

"C'mon Mrs paisley dylan is a good friend of mine, Dylan my ex-boss Mrs paisley."

"Good evening ma'am" he brought his hand for a handshake which Mrs paisley took.

"I'll be going now, you two enjoy the party" she swirled around and left while we located a chair.