Twenty One

"Let me help you tesoro" he stretched his arm out for me and I smiled and handed the bags to him

"Thank you Russo" he smiled and waved it off. "It's fine tesoro by the way are you hungry we could grab lunch"

My eyes widened at the mention of food and I nodded quickly making him chuckle. He handed the bags to one of the drivers and led us to the food court.

He held my wrist carefully but protectively as if scared that'll disappear. Russo is very attractive and charming, he appears so harmless but looking into those brown orbs and being friends with Luciano tells me he is not the angel that he appears to be.

"_____right tesoro?" I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't hear a thing he said.

His brow furrowed and he held my arms in his. "Is anything wrong?" He asked concerned and I shook my head with a smile.

From the looks on his face I could tell he didn't believe me but I was fine. He tugged me closer to his side and I smiled at how he treated me like a flower.

"You've been absent minded for quite a while now. Our order is here" i whispered a word of gratitude and quickly submerged into my thoughts again.

"Your girlfriend?" The waiteress asked with a disappointed look on her face. She was cute with a small lip and her light brown curls was tied up in a messy bun. The look on her face made her appear more adorable.

Russo placed his hand on mine and I watched her disappointed eyes fall to his hand there. "Yes" he lied making me glare at him.

"Oh ok, enjoy your meal" she whispered and left. I wanted to call her back but Russo's hand gripped my wrist.

"What's your plan tesoro?" He shot a brow up and I gave him a pointed look. "Hey why did you that?" I frowned with my eyes glued to the direction the cute waitress disappeared through.

"Do what?" He asked non-chalantly like he didn't just make that cute girl sad.

"Why did you lie to her that I'm your girlfriend when she's clearly interested in you" he chuckled and shook his head.

"She's too innocent for me" I tilted my head and locked my fingers under my chin resting my elbow on the table as I looked at him in interest.

"Really? Whatever do you mean by that Mr Serrano?" I asked while put in a piece of chip in my mouth.

"I'm not exactly a saint tesoro, she's only interested in my looks once she gets to know me I bet she'll leave" his voice came out cold but I could still detect the pain in his voice.

I'm not an expert in all these relationship stuff because I have never been in one but I could tell that Russo has had his own share of heart break.

"Russo whatever may have happened in the past I don't think you should judge everyone with that. I really don't know what you and Luciano are into and it may not be something the world will accept but the one who will love you will accept what you do. I don't want you to accidently push away the one who is meant for you because you're judging all females for what happened in your past"