Ten

~Camila~

~Camila~

I returned home and strode to my room ignoring the calls of Ava. I flew on my bed and sank myself into its comfort and softness.

Ava's knock came in but I managed to shut her off. I needed time to think about what happened few moments ago with Mr paisley and what Mrs paisley told me.

I really don't know how I will face Mr Dela lucchese when I meet him and I really don't know what I'll say after the embarrassment I brought upon myself yesterday night.

I left my room late in the afternoon and Ava being the best friend that she is didn't fail to carry out her duties. The moment I came out she didn't hesitate to attack me with questions.

"This is too much Camila, we have to report this" she flared up.

"No Ava, I gave him a warning and if he truly loves his life he wouldn't do something stupid".

"No? C'mon Camila at least think about Mrs paisley" I sighed and shook my head.

"Honestly I feel bad for her but I want her to find out by herself, I really don't want to be the reason her marriage fails and create a permanent enemy from Henry, I hope you understand why I do not want to do anything about this" I explained. She had a skeptical look but reluctantly agreed.

"Now back to the bigger matter on our plate. What do you think Mr Dela Lucchese wants to say to you?" She asked and a frustrated sigh erupted from my lips.

"I don't know Ava but I guess we'll find out on Monday".

~Luciano ~

She sat across me with a nervous look on her flawless face but she tried her best to appear confident. Her hair was in high ponytail which made her facial features clearer.

Her cleavage peeked out from the white chiffon shirt-dress she was putting on and it also failed to hide the color of her bra.

Silence engulfed our presence as we let our eyes communicate for the moment.