Nine

~Camila~

~Camila~

The sunlight that streamed from the window annoyed me more than the hangover i was feeling and I angrily got up from the bed. My head was spinning and it felt like it was about to leave my body.

I managed to get to the bathroom with my aching her head. I splashed water on my face and looked into the mirror and realized I was still in what I wore last night and I tried recalling how I got home. I brushed my teeth and decided to have a cold shower to calm my throbbing head. My breakfast laid at the coffee table with two pills and I smiled knowing who is responsible for the kind gesture.

I finished eating and gulped the pills down with a glass of water. I took the dirty dishes down stairs and I found Jenny, daisy and Ava looking energetic like we didn't have a wild party last night.

"Hey Camila" they greeted in sync which made me give them a weird look cause of the mischievous look on their faces I ignored them and went to the kitchen to clean the plates and I returned back to the living room.

"So tell me how did you enjoy last night?" Jenny wiggled her brows and poked my side.

"Guys" I dragged and gave them a suspicious look.

"Did I do anything stupid?"

"Well if you call dancing and grinding on Luciano Dela lucchese the hottest man living stupid and being carried home by him then yes you did something stupid" Ava bluntly spoke making my eyes widen.

"W--what?" I whispered and memories of last night came crashing down. I remembered every single thing I did and said. I even told him I found him attractive and-- fuck Camila.

"Why are you suddenly silent? Enjoyed what happened last night? Seriously Camila you got everyone in the club staring at you while you danced wildly" daisy spoke and I looked at them as they found fun in reminding me of the embarrassing things I did.

"Seriously I hope you guys aren't joking with me" I warned and they crossed their hearts.

"We're serious Cammie".

"Shit! I need to find Mr Dela lucchese and apologize to him"

"Why?" Daisy asked before she bit on an apple.

"Because of my weird behavior and the stress I probably put him through"

"You don't have to worry Camila, I don't think he seemed to mind besides he really enjoyed your show. Did you see the way he held your waist-

"Jenny you aren't helping" I groaned and they all laughed.

~~~~~

I laid on the couch with my hand resting on my forehead thinking of two important events that happened yesterday. First of all I lost my job, secondly I made a fool of myself in front of Luciano.

I groaned at all the memories of last night and buried my face into a pillow. Way to go Camila, I really wonder what he thinks of me now.

Instead of spending the day doing nothing I decided to pass time by creating new designs on my tablet. I was disturbed by the loud ring from my phone and without looking at the caller I answered it and put the phone in between my shoulder and ear while i continued with what I was doing.