Forty-seven

I stayed at the balcony with a glass of tequila in my hand while I let my thoughts travel back in time

~Flashback~

"Promise me lucy, promise me you'll tell me everything that happens to you". She smiled and shook her head.

Luciano don't you think you're being dramatic and way too over protective?" Her gray eyes twinkled under the moonlight as she spoke with a smile on her face.

"I'm dead serious Luciana, remember we've got only us in this world. You, Luciene and I. I can't afford to lose my baby sister"

She rolled her eyes and threw a punch at my chest. "I'm not a baby anymore and fine I'll tell you everything including the details of my sex life"

I glared at her and scrunched my nose in disgust. "No boyfriend till you're thirty" She huffed and crossed her arms.

"You don't get to control my life" I raised a brow which made her groan in annoyance.

"I'm going to luciene, I really don't know who's worse between the both of you" she muttered and left me with a smile. I know we can get extremely protective but that's because she's our little sister and I don't want what happened to my parents to happen to her.

I vowed to protect her but I failed her and now she's no more. I'm going to make sure I drain the blood of all of them who caused her death. Fransisco is gone, Daniel and Dylan are out it remains him.

Dylan's last words replayed in my head and I hate to admit it but he was right. I'll end up hurting and destroying her. I'll only bring darkness into her bright world and cause destruction in her life. I need to stop being selfish and let her go.

It's hard because she's the only person that accepted me for who I am and didn't run away from me. She brought light into my dark world and soon that light will be destroyed and over powered by my darkness.

I failed Luciana and I wouldn't fail Camila. I don't want her to lose her life because of me.

"Luciano" her soft voice broke my thoughts but I didn't turn to look at her. Her coconut scent mixed with my perfume filled the atmosphere and I knew she was wearing my shirt. I have to do this before it's late.

"Gemma we can't continue this" I let out still not looking at her. There was no sound from her which made me look back to see if she left already but she stood behind me with her hands crossed and an angry look on her face.

"Ge---- "Why?". I gazed at her with confusion etched to my brows.

"What do you mean why?"

"Why can't you continue what we share?" Her voice flat with anger swirling in her eyes.

"Dylan was right dolcezza I'll only cause you pain and bring darkness into your world. You being with me will bring nothing but chaos in your life".

She strutted over to me and gripped my jaw which took me by surprise.