Twenty-eight

Feathery kisses peppered my cheeks and I smiled knowing who it was

Feathery kisses peppered my cheeks and I smiled knowing who it was. "If you don't get up this instant gemma i swear I'll make sure you don't leave this bed for the next week"

His threat was enough to make me sit up with wide eyes and I turned to glare at his handsome face but it seemed like it didn't have any effect on him.

"Luciano did we really have to wake up and must you always threaten me" I uttered in annoyance.

"I believe that's not annoyance I hear in your voice gemma". He shot a brow up making me lower my head. "C'mon get ready so we can have breakfast and leave" he instructed and I furrowed my brows confused.

"Leave?" I asked.

"I discovered you've been alone and bored, so we are going out"

A smile spread on my lips and I jumped into his arms. ''Thank you Luciano" I whispered against his chest. He was stiff at first but eventually wrapped his arm around my waist and immediately I guessed he is not the hugging kind. He pulled out from me and cupped my cheeks in his warm palms.

"Non devi ringraziarmi gemma, faró di tutto per vedere un sorriso su quel bel viso"(you don't have to thank me gem, I will do anything to see a smile on that pretty face) he caressed my cheeks with his thumb and leaned in to peck my lips. He told me to get ready and then left.

When he does things like this it confuses me and it makes it harder not to let my heart fall for his charms.

Would it be worth it if I risk my heart and decide to love him? Fuck he is confusing me. I want to know who you are Luciano. That was the last thing that lingered in my mind before I left his room to mine to get ready.

By the time I got down he was already waiting for me. The black turtle neck shirt he was putting on clung to his strong biceps, it was tucked into his black pants and matched with a fine pair of suede shoe. The only thing that ran through my mind was to rip his shirt off and run my tongue down his tattoo arms and chest.

"Trust me gemma with those sinful thoughts in your head and the way you're looking at me, I don't mind bending you over and fucking you'' he spoke without looking at me and I felt the heat rush to my cunt.

His eyes finally met mine and I could see the desires building up in them. His clenching and unclenching jaw said how hard it was for him to control himself.

He pulled me into his chest and locked my hands behind me. He used his knuckles to trace invisible line down my face, the cold rings sent tingles down my feet. The mints of our breath mingled together and all I wanted was for him to just kiss me, I want him to kiss me so hard while he has his fingers pressed around my neck.

"It's ironic how an angel like you has such sinful thoughts" he whispered in my ears and pulled me into his body.

"You can't blame me daddy, you were the devil that tainted my soul with your sinful words, actions and thoughts" I whispered back against his lips.