New book

"I don't need medication to get well tesoro, I need you" he whispered huskily in my ears and it sent pleasurable shivers up my spine

"Don't you think you're being very cocky Mr Dela-lucchese" i rolled my eyes despite knowing it'd get him mad and put me in trouble. He gripped my arm harshly and bent me over my table.

"You how mad it gets me when you roll eyes Tesoro and remember what I said, for each rule you break, your punishment increases" he darkly spoke in my ears and I grounded on his dick.

"I want you to punish me Mr Dela-lucchese" i slurred and he gripped me harshly by my neck and spun me around.

"Be careful what you ask for dulzura" he growled in my ears and I threw my head back which gave him more access to my body. He pulled me on the table and I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him by his collar into my body.

"I know exactly what I am asking for Mr Dela-lucchese and that is for you to bend me over my office table and fuck me while the patients and everyone present here are oblivious to what's going on behind my door" I whispered on his lips and he growled.

"You asked for it nurse Gavino" he growled darkly and bent me over my desk.

"Don't you think your surgery bed will be preferable?" He mellifluously spoke in my ears making my juices flow down on my panties.

"Whatever pleases you sir--------