Forty-three

Mature content at your risk

I wore a black leather jumpsuit and black boots

I wore a black leather jumpsuit and black boots. I caught my hair in a messy ponytail, carried my gears and left my room to his office.

I opened the door only to bump into his chest. He was already dressed in a black sleeveless hoodie and black pants.

"I see you're ready" he smirked at me and I nodded in excitement for my shooting class today.

"Don't be too excited gemma remember today is the practice day and you have to impress me so you get rewarded" he whispered against my lips.

"That's why I'm excited daddy because I know I'll impress you and get rewarded" I whispered back.

"Let's see what you got gemma" he pinched my hips and held my wrist as he took us to the shooting range. He locked the door and told me to wear my gears so I put on the headphones and gloves.

He filled the different guns with bullets and laid them out on a line.

"We'll start by identifying all the guns gemma, are you ready?" I nodded and he smirked.

"Now you're done with that-- he didn't finish his statement instead he kissed me. "That's your first reward gemma, now you're going to show me all the stance I taught you when you're having a fist fight with someone" I shut my eyes as I tried remembering all of them and I was able to get some and instead of rewarding me he spanked me twice saying I didn't get all.

"What's the most important rule when attacking your enemy?"

"Never loose your guard"

"Good girl, I see you really want to impress daddy" I intentionally didn't reply which resulted in a spank.

"Yes daddy I want to impress you so I can get rewarded"

"Your last test will determine that and I hope you handle what is to come" his dark tone made me swallow nervously.

"Strip" he ordered powerfully and I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Gemma you know the consequences of making me repeat myself" he angrily grumbled. With shaky hands i pulled the zipper down and stripped out off the jumpsuit leaving me in just my lace bra and panties. His dark eyes roamed around my body and he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Grab a gun" his voice was low and mellifluous. I swallowed the thickness in my throat and turned around to choose one when I heard him take in a sharp breath.

I walked over to where I was suppose to stand and took my stance. His presence behind me made beads of sweat to form on my forehead.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, the cold feeling of the wrist chain and rings made shivers run up my spine.

"Spread your legs wider" he commanded and I did that in an instant.

He ripped the panties of my pussy and unclasped my bra making me gasp. The cold breeze from the air conditioner made my nipples harder than it was already.