Fifty

The heavenly scent of food woke me up from my peaceful slumber

The heavenly scent of food woke me up from my peaceful slumber. I stirred and fluttered my eyes opened. I yawned lazily and stretched my body.

I looked at the corner to see a tray filled with yummy food and I licked my lips in delight. I stood up from the bed with pain shooting through my lower region and before I lost my balance an arm wrapped around my waist.

His intense eyes stared into mine. A drop of water touched my face and I looked up to see his wet hair. My body felt cold under the coolness of his.

"Buon Giorno gemma" he whispered in my face and leaned in to kiss me but I pulled away which caused his brow to furrow.

"A kiss gemma" i looked at him like he had gone crazy. Mustering the courage in me I pushed him away.

"I haven't brushed Luciano" i stated the obvious.

"Yh so what?" He was about to grab me again but I was quick to run into the bathroom ignoring the pain between my legs. I locked the door and got into the shower and turned the knob on. After spending some minutes in there i left with a towel wrapped around my body.

He was on the sofa, his whole concentration on his phone and I couldn't help but admire him and think of the fact that the handsome beast is mine. Our conversation in the bathtub last night flashed in my head and I couldn't control the smile that broke out on my lips. It's indeed a thrilling idea to be the mother of his children. I went into the closet and realized that my stuff had been moved and neatly arranged beside his.

I wore an orange shirt and a pair of black shorts. I tied my hair in a ponytail left the closet. The dresser had all my cosmetics set up already.

A black bottle caught my eyes and I picked it up. I pulled the cover open and was hit with the sweet scent of his perfume. I looked through the mirror and saw he was focused on his phone so I used it.

We sat at the edge of the bed to eat and immediately I finished I got into the bed to avoid eating the fruits.

"Gemma don't make me force you" he warned but I stubbornly shook my head. He didn't say a word and before I could register what was going on he was on top me tickling me.

"Luciano p--please stop" I pleaded while laughing hard.

"Are you going to eat all the fruits or not?"

"No--- he tickled harder and I almost peed on myself.

"Ok fine I'll eat everything" I submitted.

"Don't make promises you won't keep dolcezza" he kept tickling me.

"I--i promise" he let go of me and pulled me by my ankle. He handed me the plate filled with different fruits and he sat on the couch with his arms folded while he waited for me to finish them up.

"Happy now?" I sarcastically smiled and put the last slice of orange in my mouth. He smirked in satisfaction and called a maid to take it out before joining me on the bed.