Twenty Three

I looked at all the clothes confused on which one to pick

I looked at all the clothes confused on which one to pick. They were all beautiful but that wasn't the problem the problem was the most decent one.

Instead of wasting more time I settled with a pair of burgundy thong and a matching robe. This time I went makeup free with only gloss that made my lips pop.

I arrived at the normal spot and instead of finding Luciano I saw a lady. Her red hair was in a messy bun with strands falling out of its knot, freckles kissed her cheeks and her lips spread into a friendly smile when she saw me.

"Hi" she waved at me and I waved back and looked around for Luciano. "Sir Luciano went to get something he'll be back" she sensed my confusion and answered my unasked question. I thanked her and sat on the couch to wait for him.

The door busted opened and he walked in holding a set of key and my mouth dropped open at the watering side of him. He was just in a pair of calvin klein boxers, his thick v-line disappearing into the security of the piece of garment leaving the viewers to our sinful imaginations. He wasn't looking at me but I could tell he caught me because of the smirk on his face. I clenched my thighs and looked away from him trying my best to breathe normally.

He walked to the wardrobe and pulled it open and like I imagined it was filled those dangerous weapons. He took out a silver cuff and walked to me.

Suddenly the blank carpet became interesting to look at because I didn't want to look up and meet his gaze. He placed his index underneath my jaw and pulled me up by my chin so I could look at him and as always his eyes held me captive.

"It's time for our shoot together gemma" his voice was an octave lower than usual. What? Is he doing this intentionally to kill me?

He held my hand in his and led us to the bed. He untied the robe and slowly took it off my body letting my half nude body coming into view. His dark gray eyes roamed shamelessly but lingered on my half-covered boobs. I haven't been touched yet but his looks are enough to set my pussy on fire.

"Your first pose sir" the photographer called. How's she still normal after seeing such man? Maybe she's not into men afterall cause if I were in her shoes I bet the camera would have been in pieces already.

He cuffed my hand to the head board and made me kneel on the bed. He came behind me and wrapped his large arms around my waist, his fingers rested on my waist line and his head buried in my neck.

I took in a sharp breath and clenched my nails into his forearm. I let my head fall to his shoulder and I shut my eyes biting my lip. Different clicks were heard then we changed our pose.

He laid on the bed resting his head on the board his hawk like eyes not leaving mine which made me hot.

I spread my legs apart and got on his thighs and I internally moaned on what I was feeling against my wet pantie. His hand held my hip steadily and the other untied the rope of the thong letting it loose on my body. My eyes went wide when I realized we weren't the only people in the room.