Forty

I have been looking for Luciano in this large mansion for Lord knows how long

I have been looking for Luciano in this large mansion for Lord knows how long. Where the fuck is he and how the fuck did he expect me to find him. With a pissed look i went back to the kitchen.

"Damon where the hell is your boss?" I vented out on him. "He should be in his study" he replied.

"And where the hell is that?" He sighed and dropped the knife. "Come on, I'll show you". He offered and I followed him closely. We arrived at a secluded hallway far away from all other wings in the mansion.

"The last door" I thanked him with a sarcastic smile and walked towards the door.

I fisted my knuckles and knocked but there was no reply. Bless his soul that he is here cause if he isn't I'll gladly plan his funeral.

I was about to bang on the door when it slid open on its own and I was taken back a bit until his voice called. "Come in gemma, I'm here" I walked in and found him sitting at the end of the room.

I sat across him with my legs crossed as i stared into those dark gray orbs that always seem to have me lost and lust in its depth.

"When am I going to leave Luciano?" I broke the silence that had prolonged since the moment I stepped into his office.

He said nothing and stood up. He walked over to where I sat and leaned in closer to me, his elbows resting on the arm rest of the chair caged me between his body and the chair.

The sudden contact of his thumb on my bottom lips hitched my breath.

"Are you really asking me that gemma?" He whispered into my ears drawing blood to rush down to my cunt and leaving my heart to thump faster.

"You lost your freedom the day you stepped into my life gemma and I'm afraid to say I can't let you go, never" He whispered in my face while he peered into my eyes with a dark-heated gaze.

I unconsciously bit my lip and swallowed the lump that formed in my throat. Despite the cool temperature of the room, i still felt hot and suffocated.

The heat that clogged in my underwear made it more uncomfortable for me as I sat helplessly letting his slight touch on my body control every nerves in me.

That's what happens whenever I am around him. Everything that's abnormal becomes normal and the impossible becomes possible. He is right, I lost my freedom the day I decided to sell my soul to the monster.

That was the day he also killed the angel in me and made me his own little devil

Accepting Luciano and what he does was dangerous, it was like signing my eternity to burn in hell as long as he was the demon that tortured me.

"Luciano listen I have to go, I'm sure my sister and Ava are worried about me and since I got here you haven't given me my phone" I gave him a pointed look.