Eight

~Luciano~

~Luciano~

"Just tell me what you want Luciano and I'll do it but don't push me baby" Elena purred in my ears with her dark green nails rolling down my arm. I pushed her off and gripped her wrist.

"You really don't get it when i say I'm done with you or do you want me to explain it the hard way" i held my gun to her head making tears roll down her eyes and terror gather in them.

"Now leave" i warned and she hurriedly left.

I sat lazily on the chair and turned the survey camera on. After leaving paisley i decided to come to one of the club I own to relax and deal with my other business. A familiar face appeared on my screen and i sat up to analyze if she was the one.

And there the angel was, she was in a nude dress that showed off her figure leaving her cleavage for the viewers to imagine what's beneath the material that hid her body.

She sat with three other girls and the way she laughed and smile.... the two girls stared at her in admiration, that's how beautiful Camila Colorado is.

Despite her smile I could still see the sadness that laid behind those amber eyes.

.... So she's the one" Russo's voice interrupted my moment and I looked up to find him sitting on my desk. I glared at him but it didn't faze him one bit.

"She's beautiful". He remarked and before I could comment on what he said he interrupted. "Well I just wanted to let you know that we have him". I nodded at the information and took my gun out, I tucked it at the back of my pants and we left.

~~~~~

"No need to give a long boring explanation, in summary you slapped her" Russo asked in a bored tone.

"P--please let me go, Mr Dela Lucchese" he cried out.

"I'll let you go Henry only if you give me one good reason why you raised your hand on a woman, Camila to be precise?"

"S--sir listen to me please, s--she was late for the meeting and that made you angry and to top it all her presentation was bad". I chuckled and shook my head at his stupidity.

"You think I refused to help your company because of her? The truth is that, it's because of her i wanted to consider helping your company but that delinquent assistance of yours ruined everything. Now tell me Henry is this the first time you hit her?" He looked at me with wide eyes and shook his head.

"Yes sir t--this is the first" I smirked and turned my back to him.

"There's something I detest henry and that's when I am being lied to. We'll try this again, is this the first time you hurt her?"

"B--believe me when I say it was and I regret it"

"Oh really? You regret it and then you fired her? Out of everyone that made a presentation today you chose to blame her" I threw a punch his way and a groan filled with agony echoed in the room.