Eighteen

Remember your votes and comments are as important as your reads😚

Enjoy reading.🐤

"Luciano--- "if you make me repeat myself gemma you wouldn't like my next actions" he growled out sexily and the under laying threat in his voice turned me on

"And if I don't want to get on your thighs what will you do about that?" I abandoned the voice that warned me at the back of my head and let my lips control me.

His eyes snapped opened and his jaw hardened in anger. Without letting me register what was going on I was bent over his desk with my hands locked behind.

"You've crossed the line gemma, I have let you had your fun now it's my turn"

The words that fell from his lips made my cunt soak in my juices.

"Luc---- a hard smack landed on my ass cheek and I moaned in the pain, it hurt me but my stupid brain ignored the feeling of the pain and chose to find pleasure. He smacked me but this time was harder and I winced in pain as the tears pricked the side of my eyes.

He wrapped his hand around my neck from behind and pulled me up, his other hand resting on the hem of my underwear sending tingles to run up my spine.

My ass grounded against his hard member making me moan at the feeling while his grip on my neck tightening.

''L--luciano" i moaned out with my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"You wanted to know what I could do right? You're fucking lucky you haven't signed the contract else i swear I would have spanked you so hard to the point you won't be able to walk then think of when I finally fuck that sweet pussy i bet you'll remain crippled for the rest of your life what do you think?"

Fuck you camila what were you thinking when you decided to provoke the devil? I scolded myself.

His threat was suppose to scare me and have me begging him for mercy but I found myself wanting him to go through with his threats.

"Luciano" I moaned out unable to bare the torture of his aroused dick against my ass.

"I haven't started the actual torture gemma and you're already begging?" Again with his sexy groan.

As if that wasn't enough he slid his index against my covered pussy. "Fuck!" I cursed and threw my head back.

"Don't worry gemma i won't do anything yet until you sign the contract and until that happens you won't disrespect me or try anything to tempt me am I clear?" He dominantly asked.

"Y--yes" his palm collided with my ass cheek and I moaned in pain and pleasure. "Yes? Yes what?"

"Yes sir".

"Good girl" he released my neck and spun me around so i could face him. He had a smirk on his face and his dark eyes appeared darker and which was accompanied by the lust that swam in the pool of his eyes. He gripped my cheeks between his thumb and other fingers.

"I'll enjoy creating the devil in you gemma. I can't wait to make you my whore" he whispered against my lips while his other hand rested on my ass.

"And I can't wait to become your whore daddy" i purred and he pushed his thumb in my lips which I sucked making him throw his head back with a sexy groan that left his lips.

~~~~~~~

"Luciano" I called and he hummed in response without looking up from his laptop.

"Do my friends and family know I am here?" He stopped working and looked up at me.

"If you mean your best friend Ava yes she knows you have a new job now and you are meant to be with me. So she said she'll let your parents know"

"What about dylan does he know? He was with me at the party and i-- i didn't have a chance to finish my words I was pinned to the sofa with his hand around my neck.

"Listen gemma, you aren't allowed to think about any other male. Whether he is worried or not should not be your concern, you only have to worry about me, Am I clear?"

His eyes were darker than the color black and his jaw? I wish to run my thumb and caress it. Gosh Camila you've completely lost your mind. I scolded myself.

"Y--yes sir" I managed to choke out.

He released my neck and I could breathe again. "But he is just my friend"  i pouted and he drew his thumb against my lips.

"Even though he is your brother, I don't care gemma. I'm the only male allowed to occupy your thoughts amoré" his index ran along my cheek causing a wet sensation form down there.

"What of my father?" He smirked and chuckled.

"Gemma does your father have any intention of getting married to you or fucking you?" I stared at him with a horrific look as the weird thoughts flashed in my head.

"Gross Luciano" i grimaced at the thoughts.

"Exactly! So he is an exception gemma"

"What if he has a secret intention what then?" Deep down I knew it's impossible for my father to see me that way.

Yes when I was a teenager up till now he never failed to tell me I was beautiful but he only did that because he is my father and to boost my self-confidence. He chuckled darkly and I watched his pupils dilate.

"And I don't mind putting a rifle in his skull" his words held promise and danger and again my brain chose to ignore it because I somehow believe Luciano will never do anything to hurt me.