Thirty-six

"Luciano" I whispered his name shocked by his presence

"Luciano" I whispered his name shocked by his presence. His dark eyes held no emotions and he looked different, he looked exasperated.

"Grazie mio luna" oh my fuck! His voice that I have missed for so long. It took everything in me not to jump right into his arms and kiss him senselessy but I remembered the reason why I am mad at him.

"You can always count on me Don" ms aurora's voice brought me back to reality and I turned to face her with a look of disbelief.

I should have suspected that there was something odd about her but how could I have suspected when she didn't even give me a clue. Brushing the tears off my cheeks I turned to leave but his hands clasped around my wrist.

I halted my step because of the burning feeling of his touch that ignited my aching heart.

"We need to talk gemma. Aurora you can leave us" without saying a word she left. I still can't believe she deceived me. I struggled to pull out of his hold but damn he was strong. "Let go Luciano"

He roughly pulled me into his chest, his dark eyes burning in anger as he stared at me with clenched jaws.

"I gave you enough time to pull yourself together and you're still being stubborn to listen to me" he seethed out. I hissed angrily and rolled my eyes. I tried to push him away but his hold on my waist was strong.

"What exactly do you want me to listen to Luciano? You said it all that day. You couldn't trust me because I'm just temporary in your life" I struggled to say the last part out because it was hurting me but it was the truth and as they say; The truth hurts

A hard smack landed on my ass making me wince in pain and a moan almost left my mouth but I managed to strain it at the back of my throat.

"The next time you say that I swear to fuck it isn't going to be easy for you'' he growled in my ears.

"It's the truth Luciano, you can't keep lying to me anymore. Let's terminate the contract and move on" deep down I knew it wasn't what i wanted but I have to do it until he assures me of who I am to him.

"Gemma let's just talk an--- "No Luciano we can't keep this game and--- he sighed and shook his head.

"I knew you were going to give me a hard time and choose the hard way" he didn't let me think of what he said I felt a sharp sensation on my neck.

"Luciano w--what did you--- he placed his index on my lips.

"Save your voice for the bedroom dolcezza. Have a good rest cause now I have you in my arms again and I am not letting go"

I didn't get to say a word when darkness consumed my vision.

~~~~~~

Pain shot through my head and my eyelids felt heavy. I struggled and succeeded in opening my eyes. I sat up and looked around only to notice that I wasn't in my hotel suite.