Twenty-six

I knelt in front of the door nude with my hair cascading down my back while I waited for him and it took self control not to touch myself as I thought of all the things he could do to me

I knelt in front of the door nude with my hair cascading down my back while I waited for him and it took self control not to touch myself as I thought of all the things he could do to me. The sound of the door made me gulp nervously and his deceithful footsteps filled the room.

"You're such an obedient whore, you want to please daddy huh?"

"Yes daddy, I'm such a good whore for you and I just want to please you" I replied in a low voice.

"Squat" he ordered and without hesitation I did so, my legs were already shaking at what he was yet to do.

"Gemma this is your first time so when it hurts you use your safe words clear?"

"Crystal sir" he bent to my level behind and wrapped his large arm around my boobs which caused a moan to fall from my lips.

His other hand held my hips firmly to keep my balance while he rolled my hard nipples between his thumb and index.

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly at the pleasure that made my legs wobble. His other hand slid down my back and rested on my ass making my back arch unconsciously.

"Do you like what I am doing?" He gruffed huskily in my ears.

"Y--y-- fuck!'' I cursed loudly when he pinched my nipple. I sucked my lip between my teeth at the pleasure. His hand slowly went under me and rested on my wet pussy then he began playing with my clit.

"L---l- fuck! My moan was loud and I let my head fall back and rest on his shoulder at the heavenly feeling. He rolled my clit in his fingers and I felt the vibration it gave my thighs and soon my ankles began hurting due to my position.

"Who are you gemma?" He huskily growled in my ears but I couldn't utter a word because of the driving force of the pleasure which earned me a slap on my both boobs.

"Luciano" I moaned in a whisper.

"Who are you gemma?" He repeated and this time I could hear the anger building up in his voice.

"Your whore daddy, I'm your little whore" I managed to say but it came out in a moan. He kept pleasuring my boobs and because of the pleasure i derived from it i I didn't know when his middle finger slid into my wet pussy.

"FUCK!" My loud moan filled the room at the excruiting pain and pleasure. I dug my nails into his arm that was on my waist to keep my balance cause my legs were giving up already.

"Stay steady for me gemma" he growled in my ears and I shut my eyes trying to block off the pain but I couldn't. His finger stayed still letting me get used to him. "Gemma" he called concerned.

''Luciano I'm fine you can continue" I told him, although it was painful I was too impatient to feel start feeling the pleasure. He kept pumping his finger into me until I came on them and collapsed on the floor. I bet my ankles are red.