Forty-nine

Mature content ⚠ ⚠

Mature content

We didn't leave the room the whole day because of how sore I was. I felt a tickle on my ear making me giggle and twist on the bed. "L-luciano stop that tickles" I said between my giggles.

"If you don't stand up I'm going to keep tickling you" and true to his words he didn't stop.

"Alright, alright" I laughed harder and sat up. I rested my back on the head board with a broad smile on my face.

"C'mon it's dusk already, you need to have dinner" he pulled me out and we went over to the sofa with him carrying me in bridal style.

The sight of the food made my mouth water and I sat on his thighs and grabbed a plate. I noticed he wasn't eating so I turned to him with furrowed brows. "Why aren't you eating?" I asked and I watched his eyes darken.

"I want something else gemma" his voice was an octave low and it turned me on.

"Luciano" I moaned when I felt his fingers pleasuring my thighs.

"I'm still sore from this morning'' i told him and he gripped my waist tighter.

"And does it look like I care gemma" he whispered in my ears and started kissing my earlobes which caused my head to fall back. I didn't get to finish all the food because he took me into the bathroom. He filled the tub with water and scented gel and we got in. His back rested on the tub while i sat between his legs.

"Luciano am I ever going to meet your aunt?"

"Of course gemma, once all these have died down we'll be going to Sweden" I smiled at the information and turned to face him.

"Really?"

"Yes gemma, she's the woman that raised me after my parents past away so she's like a mother to me and I'll love her to meet the woman that stole my heart" I smiled and gave him a small kiss. I tried pulling out but the growling beast just had to pull me back. Atlas he pulled out and caressed my cheek with his thumb. "I love you so much gemma" he confessed and i felt a weird thud in my chest cause I don't think I'll ever get use to him saying this.

"I love you too" i said and he locked our lips again.

"I want you to ride me gemma" he whispered on my face making my juice leak to his thighs. I straddled him and grounded on him which caused him to release a sexy howling sound and throw his head back. He grabbed my ass and i rolled my eyes in pleasure. When I felt him hard enough I stood up slightly and slid him inside me.

"Fuuuck!" We both cursed in sync.

He held my waist firmly and i rolled my hips on his hard dick. The position made it easy for him to hit my g-spot. I grounded on him and he pulled my nipples with his teeth.

"SHIT!" I moaned and clenched my fingers in his hair.