Five

"Fuck-- she screamed as she rode on my dick

"Fuck-- she screamed as she rode on my dick. Her hair was scattered all over her face and some strands stuck to her face because of the sweat that leaked from her pores

While the woman on my thighs had her fun, I dryly sat on the couch letting her ride me while I found no pleasure. She reached her orgasm while i didn't and she fell on my chest tiredly panting hard and trying to catch her breath.

"T....that was amazing sir, we've done so many things but none was as pleasurable as this, if we could do this all the time" she slurred in my ears and i brushed her off my thighs and headed to the bathroom in my office to clean up.

I'm really bored of all these women, I need someone and something different.

I finished and changed into a new set of clothes. I got out of the bathroom to find her dressed already. Her hair was in a high bun and her make up was done again.

She smiled at me when her eyes landed on mine, and slowly she made her way towards me in a, seductive manner. She hooked her leg around my waist and ran her fingers down my chest.

"Elena" I called her in a stern voice but she was too much of a stupid woman to hear the warning in my voice.

"What is it sir? You getting turned on by my touch already, why don't you throw me over your laps--- I tugged tightly on her wrist and pulled her with me.

"Sit" I commanded and immediately she obeyed. I brought out the file and handed it to her.

"Your time is up Elena" she read the words in the paper and her face twisted into an angry one at every line she read.

"The fuck Luciano, you can't just terminate the contract like that. It's not even up to a month" she yelled.

Without saying a word I took out my gun from my drawer and laid it on the desk. Her mouth went shut in an instant and her eyes widened in terror.

"I'll start by saying; if you had read the contract before you signed it you would have noticed a clause that said that party A can call off the contract at anytime if he isn't getting any pleasure from his submissive.

Her lips parted in shock as she stare at me not believing I said what I said.

"W-what?" Was the only thing she could utter from her mouth. "You heard me Elena you really bored me this few weeks and I must say I can't continue this". Her cheeks redden In anger and she banged her fist on the table.

"So this was really about sex huh? I thought somewhere in your heart you started having feelings for me. I'm not angry about the fact you want to terminate the contract, it's the fact you think you can just toss me like a piece of trash a.... I pointed the gun at her and she screamed in fear.