Twenty Two

~Luciano~

~Luciano~

I sat at the head of the table with my guns laying in front of me, my eyes not leaving the man involved in her death eight years ago.

I'll make sure to torture him for all the pain he put us through especially taking her life. Fransisco is so lucky Claudia killed him before I found out he was the one behind her death.

"Don--p--please let me go have mercy" he begged frantically, his blood shot eyes had more tears streaming down from his face.

"Did you have mercy on her eight years ago? When she was pleading for you to let her go did you?" My voice low and filled with anger.

"Don I can expl--- he didn't get to finish his statement cause Russo pierced the knife into his hand making him scream like the pathetic dick head he was.

The more I looked at him the more aggravated I become. I was trying to control myself because I didn't want to give him a quick death, I want him to suffer and he will not just be suffering for himself he will have to bear Fransisco's cross.

Her innocent smile, her laughter-- everything about her still haunts me till this day and until the very last day I leave this world I wouldn't rest until I have all their blood on my hands.

Without wasting time I slit a knife across his abdomen but not deep enough to make him die easily. A sharp scream leaving his mouth and his face filled with agony.

"That is just the beginning daniel" I told him and threw several punches on his cheeks not caring that he had passed out already.

I kicked his unconscious body angrily. Although I had caused him pain it still didn't ease the pain in my heart.

"Don--- Russo's hand rested on my arm making me flinch. "You have to go now I'll handle it from here besides your brother is on his way"

I didn't want to leave yet until a certain pair of amber eyes flashed in my head. We were suppose to have a photo shoot today but this came up. I tucked the guns in my holster and left.

~~~~

Whenever I had a horrible day like this I usually come home to sulk while drowning myself in alcohol but this time felt different after I saw her.

She was in the living room pacing around with a worried look on her face. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was in a pair of booty shorts that clung to her thighs and ass leaving me to imagine her nude on her knees in front of me.

"Gemma" I called and immediately she spun to face me. Her eyes relaxed in relief and she rushed over to me.

"Where the hell have you been young man, you got me worried and what happened to y-- her words died as she saw my appearance.

Fuck! I totally forgot to get changed what do I tell her?

"What happened to you?" Her voice was barely audible.

"Gemma it's nothing I'm fine" she glared at me and it took self-control not to burst into laughter at her harmless look.

"How can you tell me it's fine, you are literally covered in blood" she scolded and I raised my brow but she didn't cower this time.

"Aren't you being dramatic dolcezza, I only got into a fight" she sighed and shook her head.

"That's not an excuse Luciano what if something had happened to you?" The concern and worry in her voice made my heart warm.

"Gemma-- she slapped my arm and I wish I could say I was hurt but it was equal as a child punching an adult like me. She wrapped her hand around my arm and led me to the dining room. She served me a plate of food which left me astonished.

"You cooked for me?" She looked at me like I was mad and it isn't normal for someone to do something like this. To her it may be normal but to me it wasn't.

"Of course. I figured out you had nothing before you left and considering your exhausted state I also guessed you'll be tired so i did this" All I wanted to do was to carry her in my arms and give her a rewarding kiss for this. Innocent and perfect

Camila is a gem I wish to keep forever but how can i knowing she'll leave when she gets to know who I am and what I do.

Vote and comment