Forty-five

The moment he fell unconscious I pushed him off my body and the door busted open to reveal a furious Luciano

The moment he fell unconscious I pushed him off my body and the door busted open to reveal a furious Luciano. I'm dead right?

He pulled me into his chest and held my waist firmly. "You were too close gemma and you let him touch what belongs to me"

"How did you expect me to get the job done master?" I sarcastically commented and glared at him.

He held my elbow roughly and glared into my eyes. "Watch your attitude dolcezza" he seethed out.

Andrew and Sandro came in with two other men to carry Dylan. "What's next?" I questioned them.

"We've placed men around the port to seize the goods once they arrive and as for lago i know how to deal with him" he stated with danger in his eyes.

We left the hotel room and back to his mansion.

"Luciano is that really going to be a good idea?" His brother asked him.

"Lago loves his sister so much and I'm sure he wouldn't be able to bare the pain of loosing her, so we have to kidnap her"

I twisted my lips thinking about Luciene's idea and Luciano's. They both made sense and will work out but Luciano's idea was of more risk.

"The both ideas are good but Luciano's idea is quite dangerous" I butted in.

"Exactly don, you have to endure the torture of seeing your woman with another man that isn't you" Russo smirked at him making him growl furiously.

After the meeting with Luciano I went back to my room and I didn't get the opportunity to settle down when a knock butted in.

"Come in'' Ava peeked her head inside and walked in. "Bestie--- she whispered.

"I'm sorry i--- I pulled her by the wrist and hugged her. I felt her tensed under my body but she eventually loosened up and hugged me back.

"Ava, I understand you had to keep it away from and we've not had time to talk about this because of what has been going. So I'm not mad at you"

"Really?"

"Would I say it if I don't mean it?" She giggled and hugged me. "I love you so much Cammie"

"I love you too. If you are here and Dylan is held hostage who's with Kira?" I started getting worried.

"You really have to stop worrying too much about that child-adult. She's doing fine and she said something about staying in a friends house"

"Why wouldn't i worry about her? Remember you said she's an adult with a child's brain nobody will be able to tolerate her as we do" I panicked and she laughed.

"You are right, your sister can drive someone mad but I think this person will tolerate her rather she'll be more behaved" she remarked with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "What do you mean?"

"You see if he wasn't younger than me I'll definitely go for him. Your sister may be insane at least she has a good taste for men"

"What the fuck Ava, you let her stay with a dude? What if that idiot gets pregnant?"

"Don't be dramatic Cammie, she's stupid but smart besides the boy lives under his parents and stay at his uncle and aunt's apartment close to their school so they're both under an adult guidance. He doesn't even look like that kind of guy"

"You can't judge a book by its cover Ava look at Dylan" I pointed out and she sighed.

"I know that. Camila there's something I have to tell you and that's one of the reasons I let kira stay with the guy"

"What?"

"Uhm you see your sister kinda had a crush on Dylan"

"What?" My eyes expanded at the new information.

"That's not all, uhm Dylan once thought that she was you and hugged her from behind. She told me that she thought he had the same feeling for her as she had for him until he called your name.

Then one day she came from school and he saw her with Arthur cause he offered to drop her off and from the what she said Dylan started questioning her and only cared about her because he didn't want you to be disappointed in him and the day after, he went to apologize to her and told her she can be a replacement of you if she gives him what you never did and that was when she knew he isn't entirely good". Each news I get about Dylan I can't help but feel heart broken at who he really is

"Motherfucker" I seethed out. "What's the name of the boy?'' I inquired.

"Uhm Arthur Salvador i think his father is a well know surgeon across" I nodded although i was a little bit worried but I believed she was somewhat safe but I still have to investigate on whoever this person is.

All I wanted to do was puncture Dylan's heart because how dare he try to take advantage of my little sister's feelings? I left the room and strode to Luciano's office angrily.